cuncussion= quittin?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2011 10:27 PM

ight so if u guys read in my last post i did 180 off a ledge and stuck or watever and hit my head and got a cuncussion. my mom told me i should quit ridin today cause she dont want me gettin hurt anymore cause of the cuncussion and my metal pedal caught my leg today and fucked up my leg and might have to get stitches. i told her i would wear a helmet but she keeps tellin me i should quit and get back to playin sports and get into a good college and try out for football or baseball. and i jus put $1000 into my new bike. she says shes not gonna let me ride that much anymore? what u guys think? should i quit for my mom or keep ridin. its buggin the fuck outta me cause shes gettin all sad and shit now but i love ridin so much

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

3/12/2011 10:30 PM

whats up with all these threads about moms making you quit riding? thats trumped up

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:31 PM

and i worry my gf too but she supports me and bmx

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/12/2011 10:31 PM

DO. NOT. STOP. But seriously dude. I wouldn't stop. If its something you love and its your passion then try to convince her and tell her that it's something you love and enjoy. Also maybe if you wanna do this, show her some videos of some clean riders. Like maybe Aaron Ross and show her that its something you like doing. Just Never give up. And please....whatever you do. do not sell your bike.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/12/2011 10:33 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

whats up with all these threads about moms making you quit riding? thats trumped up

idk dude. i seen that one posted recently bought that dudes mom. idk i guess its jus moms. my parents r divorced but my dad supports me with bmx cause he use to ride but my mom dont care wat he says

|

reppin the RATCHET!

Josh321 wrote:

DO. NOT. STOP. But seriously dude. I wouldn't stop. If its something you love and its your passion then try to convince her and tell her that it's something you love and enjoy. Also maybe if you wanna do this, show her some videos of some clean riders. Like maybe Aaron Ross and show her that its something you like doing. Just Never give up. And please....whatever you do. do not sell your bike.

do what this girl said!^^

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

i did the same thing except snapped mt crank arm. i didnt go to the hospital and i didnt quit riding..

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

3/12/2011 10:34 PM

purple your back!!!shocked

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:34 PM

*girl voice* you can ride me anytime.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/12/2011 10:35 PM

Josh321 wrote:

*the girls ass said *

|

jarrod

3/12/2011 10:35 PM

Josh321 wrote:

*girl voice* you can ride me anytime.

haha you wish

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:36 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

*the girls ass said *

lol

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:37 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

*the girls ass said *

lol

Hahahahahahahaha

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/12/2011 10:41 PM

well im suppose to be hitin up this skatepark tomorro wit my friend so im gonna talk to my mom and see wat happens

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/12/2011 10:44 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

well im suppose to be hitin up this skatepark tomorro wit my friend so im gonna talk to my mom and see wat happens

how old r u?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:45 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

how old r u?

17 gonna be 18 in may

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/12/2011 10:46 PM

dude its all part of riding. just get out, ride, and have fun doing it.

|

3/12/2011 10:46 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

how old r u?

A.M.P UP! wrote:

17 gonna be 18 in may

id just ride anyways if your 17 she really cant stop you

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/12/2011 10:48 PM

how old r u?

A.M.P UP! wrote:

17 gonna be 18 in may

true dat.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/12/2011 10:48 PM

my mom totally supports me. she will never tell me to quit riding!!!!!!!!

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

3/12/2011 10:49 PM

how old r u?

A.M.P UP! wrote:

17 gonna be 18 in may

ya but shes tried shit like this before. but once i get out of school ill probly move in wit my dad and he supports my ridin so he will be fine with it. i jus gotta deal wit her this summer and the rest of next year til i move

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/12/2011 11:00 PM

I mean this is the nicest way possible but your mother is dumb for suggesting football when you have already had a concussion and is worried about you getting hurt. So just keep riding.

|

3/12/2011 11:04 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I mean this is the nicest way possible but your mother is dumb for suggesting football when you have already had a concussion and is worried about you getting hurt. So just keep riding.

haha i was thinking that.

|

3/13/2011 5:07 AM

i think ur lyin,therres like 3 or more people making threads with mom making me quit,got to get into a good college,and play team sports.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

3/13/2011 6:32 AM

biking is no more dangerous that walking. you could be walking down some stairs and then slip and boom fall down the stairs and get hurt. life itself is dangerous

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

3/13/2011 7:30 AM

Keep riding man. Explain that you understand her concerns, but you can't quit something you love. (Also, look up some statistics on school sports-football/baseball etc injuries, and show her that those too are unsafe. Yes, BMX riders get hurt more often, BUT that is because those other sports don't have games every day for 8+ hours. Padding up helps, as does not trying stuff too far out of your skills, but sometimes the small stuff gets ya.

WEAR YOUR HELMETS KIDS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2011 7:32 AM

concussion = start wearing a helmet

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/13/2011 7:49 AM

I got into a good college while riding my bike whenever I want
fuck, I even got$30,000 over 4 years for one school and $55,000 over 5 at another
Tell your mom she's an idiot, no offence

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/13/2011 8:25 AM

Show her this.

?hd=1
|

3/13/2011 9:22 AM

just ride bro!

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!