curious about oil slick

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 12:37 PM

How do they make it?

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/2/2013 12:42 PM

Sugar, spice, and everything nice

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/2/2013 12:45 PM

future FBM wrote:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice

But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient...

...chemical x

|

5/2/2013 12:51 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient...

...chemical x

chemical x = unicorn cum

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/2/2013 2:10 PM

I heard they take a miniature Irish person and drain some of the blood from his big toe then add that blood to the paint, then the paint has to be stirred with an ivory dildo for 5years at exactly 5 rpm, once that's been done its finally ready to be used to spray on but only after they add one last ingredient....like he said above the unicorn cum from a unicorn that's had it horn chopped of and made into an ivory dildo.

Giggity!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/2/2013 2:16 PM

I don't know

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/2/2013 2:34 PM

In all seriousness tho what I said is actually true.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/2/2013 2:48 PM

no its not true I did some reading, apparently the government made it by accident because they went to Saudi Arabia so they could get more oil and a Saudi prince said they can have more oil if they rub his ball sac with a bike frame and TADA they got oil slick paint

I do think they clear coat it with unicorn jizz though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/2/2013 2:57 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

no its not true I did some reading, apparently the government made it by accident because they went to Saudi Arabia so they ...more

Your right you know but so am I, I got it a tad wrong it wasn't a miniature Irish man it was a miniature Arab, so maybe we r both right. Lmfao

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/2/2013 3:40 PM

It's Plasma Vapour Deposition. They stick the part in a revolving carousel type thing and it gets blasted with vapourised metal that condenses onto the part. It is very very expensive to run a batch so you really need to pack out the machine with parts. Something like stems you can rack quite a few in there so the cost isnt too crazy, but it is still much higher than normal anodising etc. Doing a frame or fork or bars is likely to be very expensive (like doubling the price of the part) so we may well never see production of these parts with it.

smile
G.

|

5/2/2013 3:53 PM

It's like skittles but in oil slick, whatever he touches turns oil slick.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2013 5:37 PM

I'm curious as well, I think it might be similar to chroming parts but I'm not sure.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 9:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

only with is ballsack tho

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/2/2013 9:57 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

only with is ballsack tho

LOL a "Saudi Prince"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/3/2013 5:17 AM

Gsport George wrote:

It's Plasma Vapour Deposition. They stick the part in a revolving carousel type thing and it gets blasted with vapourised ...more

You guys do realize the George from gsport posted this answer yeah?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/3/2013 5:22 AM

Gump wrote:

thats what i was gonna say aha

|

5/3/2013 6:24 AM

Gump wrote:

Give me some link to that

|

5/3/2013 6:38 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

no its not true I did some reading, apparently the government made it by accident because they went to Saudi Arabia so they ...more

Oh my god haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/3/2013 9:04 AM

Gsport George wrote:

It's Plasma Vapour Deposition. They stick the part in a revolving carousel type thing and it gets blasted with vapourised ...more

Thanks for the knowledge, and the awesome hubs and rims!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/3/2013 11:34 AM

Gsport George wrote:

Hey George, maybe you can peek over to this thread and have a little chat with this dude about his Ratchet huh

smile

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/who-rides-these-hubes,1281869

|

5/3/2013 3:34 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Hey George, maybe you can peek over to this thread and have a little chat with this dude about his Ratchet huh

smile

...more

I don't think that I have a lot to add to that.

|

5/3/2013 3:36 PM

Gsport George wrote:

Didn't notice you answered haha.
Nice though, keep up the amazing work with GSport!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/3/2013 7:55 PM

Gsport George wrote:

Thanks for the answer, people troll to much haha

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/3/2013 7:59 PM

Gsport George wrote:

I don't think that I have a lot to add to that.

It's all good. I just wanted you to know about it since he was being a huge prick. btw I think it's pretty damn awesome THE Gsport George is on Vital giving his input!

|

5/3/2013 8:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's all good. I just wanted you to know about it since he was being a huge prick. btw I think it's pretty damn awesome THE ...more

this ima get the birdage for the rear

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 9:02 PM

To be honest I'd not get a birdcage for the rear unless your super smooth

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.