custom bmx ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2011 4:35 AM

im fairly new to bmxing but i do know abit about it but i was just wandering what are the pros and cons of a custom bmx ?
and is it better having aa custom bmx or a complete bmx??

|

1/16/2011 6:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2011 6:01 AM

Aftermarket parts are far better made, and you have more power over the customization of a custom, a complete is far cheaper, and is good for beginners so you can learn how to ride first, learn how you like to ride, measurements, etc, and choose parts for a custom accordingly, if you can afford it, a custom is always better

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

1/16/2011 6:00 AM

Customs are better in pretty much every way apart from price

Why are the penises always English? It saddens me

|

1/16/2011 6:10 AM

Booshy wrote:

sad It's inevitable that if the thread sounds like a new fag thread, they are probably English
|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/16/2011 6:11 AM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote: sad It's inevitable that if the thread sounds like a new fag thread, they are probably English

lol true

|

1/16/2011 6:13 AM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote: sad It's inevitable that if the thread sounds like a new fag thread, they are probably English

Booshy wrote:

lol true

Haha, do you remember that kid that asked if a G-Sport rim was better than a Sun Rhino-Lite? He wasn't English, and that was a pretty stupid question to ask. But every rule/theory has an anomaly!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/16/2011 6:17 AM

Booshy wrote:

lol true

camjf wrote:

Haha, do you remember that kid that asked if a G-Sport rim was better than a Sun Rhino-Lite? He wasn't English, and that was a pretty stupid question to ask. But every rule/theory has an anomaly!

yeah and there has been other stupid stuff asked by like American kids but it seems like more of the dumb shit is asked by English people. Maybe its because we are amazing, dunno though.

|

1/16/2011 6:21 AM

Booshy wrote:

lol true

camjf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

yeah and there has been other stupid stuff asked by like American kids but it seems like more of the dumb shit is asked by English people. Maybe its because we are amazing, dunno though.

At least were not fat

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/16/2011 6:22 AM

camjf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

At least were not fat

^^^!!

|

1/16/2011 8:48 AM

custom bikes are how you like it and also lighter parts etc. completes are heavier not always good parts except if you get a colony complete or a high end forgotten or something.

|

1/16/2011 9:02 AM

camjf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

At least were not fat

lol

|

1/16/2011 10:06 AM

just buy a complete to start off with, and replace parts as they brake. they will start braking as your progress in my experience. you dont neeed a custom bike to start out with cause you dont even know if youll like it

|

1/16/2011 10:15 AM

camjf wrote:

At least were not fat

Well played. Well played indeed.

See the way I look at it, there are more resources in person for BMX information in America, largely due to there being more people here. Also a larger number of BMX companies are based here, which adds to that. Same with parks etc. And we tend to spend more time on the internet doing nothing productive.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura