custom colony phantom

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2015 7:32 PM

hey guys i just got this colony phantom today in a trade and i cant find some of the parts and i dont know much about these bikes 1 thing are the forks ill put the list below i just want to see other colony bmx bikes like this 1 im interested now because this bike is sweet its so light too!

Colony phantom frame
Colony bloody oath bars
Colony v2 lady killer forks -very rare
Colony box gooseneck
Colony 2.5 crank
Colony guttler sprocket
Colony fantastic seat and seat post
Colony contour rims Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/22/2015 7:32 PM

ill take more pics soon these are the pics the guy sent me.

|

1/22/2015 7:36 PM

Rear tire is Odyssey, looks like a Path but I can't tell from the small photo. Chain might be a Shadow, if it says Shadow on it, it is.

Rear hub looks like a Profile Mini.

Take better photos of the parts you need identified, the bigger & less blurry, the better.

How much did you get it for?

Also, I noticed you're in Lancaster. Go to Reid Menzer skatepark in York sometime, or Grindlab in Camp Hill. Both are fairly close to you, about the same distance for me I believe which is only about 40 minutes.

|

1/22/2015 7:39 PM

I can't remember the last time I heard a stem called a gooseneck lmao

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/22/2015 7:46 PM

the forks have a picture of a lady on them on the right forks right side.

|

1/22/2015 7:47 PM

NO lol here is the parts list i want to know about the forks! right below this text lol!
Colony phantom frame
Colony bloody oath bars
Colony v2 lady killer forks -very rare
Colony box gooseneck
Colony 2.5 crank
Colony guttler sprocket
Colony fantastic seat and seat post
Colony contour rims

|

1/22/2015 7:49 PM

this is exactly what the guy sent me so dont bust my balls lol yes its a seat post a goose neck now is 1 of those crooked seat posts yes lol.i think haha

|

1/22/2015 7:51 PM

i got it for a nitro truck a revo 2.5 r with an osmax 18tm n a couple other things nitro but i love this bike!

|

1/22/2015 7:57 PM

also heres the rest of the parts list ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)> Profile mini hubs with titanium internals
Éclat brakes
Odyssey brake cable and pegs
All bolts are hallow light weight

|

1/22/2015 8:01 PM

So what's your question?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/22/2015 8:08 PM

the parts does anybody here know about the parts such as the lady killer forks mainly are they any good has anybody ever tried them does anybody here have a colony like this 1 etc.

|

1/22/2015 9:04 PM

thenewb187 wrote:

the parts does anybody here know about the parts such as the lady killer forks mainly are they any good has anybody ever tried ...more

the parts are all shit especially the lady killer forks and everything on it is band and i dont have a colony like that 1 and everything will break on it ect.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/22/2015 10:55 PM

All are outdated , not in production parts. Phantom is dope to see . I have that sprocket in L.E orange.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/23/2015 4:44 AM

thenewb187 wrote:

the parts does anybody here know about the parts such as the lady killer forks mainly are they any good has anybody ever tried ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

the parts are all shit especially the lady killer forks and everything on it is band and i dont have a colony like that 1 and ...more

LOL this guy is hating lol dude i dont need it to be a tank....i have my fbm angel of death for that u retard hahaha the fact is its a colony with all colony parts on it if u have to be shit cheap and buy the best bang for your buck go ahead but i love the excessive! and this bike is like 5 years old so yea id say it better be outdated wow hahaah durrrr. also have a 1984 hutch pro raider is that gonna break? oh yea how would u know u never have ridden 1 most prob. and the angel is butchers signiture frame and yea its a tank when i NEED a tank and the colony is eye candy when i want it so yea i dont care for hater bs if u cant afford 1 than u cant end of story stfu.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/23/2015 9:00 AM

Ew. FBM Angel of Death. Lololol those are made by Eastern and Mirraco. They suck. Its gonna break. Hutch sucks too. I got one and it sucked so bad so i scrapped it. All your.bikes suck dude. Just quit. Also, learn.your brands. Thats not a Colony its a stock Mongoose from Target.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/23/2015 9:29 AM

Ok you just mad a thread to find out if the forks you got are good. Also you start bashing people for being sarcastic either you are a troll or completely nuts.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

1/23/2015 9:30 AM

Also I think this should not be here it should be in the bike checks since you are showing off your bikes.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
TXT Me (480)340-7551

1/23/2015 10:12 AM

Photo
looking at this thread like

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/23/2015 1:32 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Ew. FBM Angel of Death. Lololol those are made by Eastern and Mirraco. They suck. Its gonna break. Hutch sucks too. I got one ...more

hahaha, yeah okay

|

1/23/2015 1:55 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Ew. FBM Angel of Death. Lololol those are made by Eastern and Mirraco. They suck. Its gonna break. Hutch sucks too. I got one ...more

AHAHAHAHA what an idiot you are dude they are made by the same people who made s&m back than hahah wow these frames are MADE IN THE USA AMERICA! lol actually hand made and this 1 doesnt even have a serial number on it! dude u know nothing about bmx ur just a sad little brat with no toys or friends just a laptop and your teddy bear. lol stfu lol this is a 1999 u idiot fbm had just started and were making frames in NY learn your facts before u spout off at the mouth u sound like a complete retard and by the way u type i can tell your mad! to bad nobody cares...

|

1/23/2015 2:00 PM

yea i wasnt showing off my bikes dude i wanted to know about the colony until the turd called hardbmxtinydikTim started talking shit like i dont know about bikes ive had people offer me alot of money for just the fbm frame and the kick ass forks but anyways i guess nobody has had this setup or parts that wants to write here...=(

|

1/23/2015 2:01 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

thenewb187 wrote:

AHAHAHAHA what an idiot you are dude they are made by the same people who made s&m back than hahah wow these frames are ...more

What an idiot. You obviously know nothing about BMX. Do your research dumby. FBM went OUT of business in 1998 when Eastern and Mirraco split pay to buy them out. Then they made the AOD in 99 and after all the lawsuits for them breaking they couldn't afford to put serial numbers on them anymore.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/23/2015 2:05 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

and the fact u said u scrapped a hutch makes u sound so smart.....no u sound like a retard ranting over a pool of his own slobber nobody cares nor wants to read what u have to say! everything u say makes your IQ drop another point and ours drop even more from listening to your stupid bs. take your big wheel and scoot on home little boy i think your balls are about to drop.

|

1/23/2015 2:10 PM

Youre obviously just a troll who wants attention and comes on here making up dumb stuff about bikes. Bragging about your hutch? Hutch was originally a scooter company. They started when.the owner, Jim Cielenki, decided bmx wasn't for him and felt the need for higher quality scoots. Then he failed miserably and converted back to BMX and started making BMX bikes with scooter geometry. Youre a scooterfag hahahahaha

|

1/23/2015 2:18 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Youre obviously just a troll who wants attention and comes on here making up dumb stuff about bikes. Bragging about your ...more

LOL dude your on the thread i started u idiot. wow im not even going to talk to you anymore im not going to be somebody that spoke with a turd like you for to long i might catch your stupid.

|

1/23/2015 2:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Youre obviously just a troll who wants attention and comes on here making up dumb stuff about bikes. Bragging about your ...more

thenewb187 wrote:

LOL dude your on the thread i started u idiot. wow im not even going to talk to you anymore im not going to be somebody that ...more

You should change your name to Attention Whore because you clearly have ADD and enjoy fucking everything with a dick.

|

1/23/2015 2:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

and hutch is money idiot the 1 i have was a full chromoly frame dipped in chrome....yea im sure u have a bike like that that u threw into the trash because your a bmx genius with your 5 friends haha i dont think ive ever even herd of an fbm aod breaking.....ahaha dude your so stupid hahaha they still make fbm bikes and your stupid even more because they only just put out there first bmx bike which was the angel of death and the iron cross sprocket so ur going to tell me a bike that was made in 1998 your stupid man lol iknow they made them to 2005 more or less and they did send it overseas to taiwan but that was a little bit after my bike was made but they made the team in 1998 and ur saying that they only lasted 1 year before they were bought out even though they still put out bikes that are great? troll

|

1/23/2015 2:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

thenewb187 wrote:

LOL dude your on the thread i started u idiot. wow im not even going to talk to you anymore im not going to be somebody that ...more

Can someone ban this guy ? He only has 14 post and he's calling people that have been here longer turd. We don't need "The come up like fights" on vital bmx.

|

TXT Me (480)340-7551

1/23/2015 2:36 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

thenewb187 wrote:

and hutch is money idiot the 1 i have was a full chromoly frame dipped in chrome....yea im sure u have a bike like that that u ...more

Dude, close your legs. Your vagina is showing.

|

1/23/2015 2:37 PM

WOW turd isnt a curse word so im not breaking the rules im just trying to figure out wtf is wrong with this guy yes hes a turd and really idc about this site i just joined yesterday i was just trying to figure about the colony but i guess all i got was info from a bunch of hating dick riders. anyways can somebody besides whoever posted already give me info on the bike idc about what mario vegas has to say or hard bmx i just want to know about the bike i just got from somebody with a brain please...

|