custom wheels?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2013 2:30 PM

ok so im buying some profile mini gator hubs off of profiles website (cant find it anywhere else) and im getting some primo balance 7005 rims off of dans comp. ok so first what do you guys think of the profile minis and the primo balance rims? also hows the green match with the gator? i think its good. and also, i wanna lace them myself. how hard is it to lace them and how should i lace them ive seen different ways to lace a wheel.

|

9/15/2013 2:39 PM

I heard good things about the mini's so i'd get them but If you have the money i'd get a gsport rollcage or a 7KA or something like that i haven't really heard anything about the 7005's. Idk i kinda suck at truing wheels but the lacing part it easy just getting them perfectly straight is hard for me.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 2:41 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I heard good things about the mini's so i'd get them but If you have the money i'd get a gsport rollcage or a 7KA or something like that i haven't really heard anything about the 7005's. Idk i kinda suck at truing wheels but the lacing part it easy just getting them perfectly straight is hard for me.

my friend was saying to get the gsport birdcage. i like colourful bikes so what colour do you think i should get? and i might just let danscomp do it i dont really care about the gator anymore.

|

9/15/2013 2:47 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

nazdel wrote:

my friend was saying to get the gsport birdcage. i like colourful bikes so what colour do you think i should get? and i might just let danscomp do it i dont really care about the gator anymore.

I mean i think black rims and whatever color hubs you want would work but it's up to you.. I think it's less of a hassle letting like danscomp lace i mean they lace for free so you can't really beat it.

|

9/15/2013 2:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

nazdel wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I mean i think black rims and whatever color hubs you want would work but it's up to you.. I think it's less of a hassle letting like danscomp lace i mean they lace for free so you can't really beat it.

yeah thats what i figured so im getting it from dans comp. what do you think about blue profile minis with blue g sport birdcage rims? would the colour and the actually hub and rim make a good combo?

|

9/15/2013 2:58 PM

nazdel wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

nazdel wrote:

yeah thats what i figured so im getting it from dans comp. what do you think about blue profile minis with blue g sport birdcage rims? would the colour and the actually hub and rim make a good combo?

They look the same one might be slightly darker than the other one in person idk i think it would make a good combo though.

|