help with forks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2014 4:20 PM

Anyone know what offset of forks Dak Roche rides? And what forks?

|

9/28/2014 4:48 PM

Maybe if you make another thread about it you will found out

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/28/2014 5:04 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Kys you cancerous cunt

|

9/28/2014 5:20 PM

fuckinscumbag wrote:

Kys you cancerous cunt

Living up to your name I see. And why the fuck does it matter? Ride what you wanna ride

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/28/2014 5:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

fuckinscumbag wrote:

Kys you cancerous cunt

bmxfromma wrote:

Living up to your name I see. And why the fuck does it matter? Ride what you wanna ride

Exactly why the fuck does it matter? Is it your business why I want to know what one of my favorite rider prefers? Did I even fucking say I was going to ride what he does? No I was curious you remedial skid thanks for getting into my business cunt now get out of it

|

9/28/2014 5:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2014 5:39 PM

lmao

search his latest bike check maybe?

i did it for you. 28mm. google + brain = results

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/28/2014 7:05 PM

He reminds me of that other dude who would literally go in a thesaurus and look up insults

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/28/2014 7:11 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

He reminds me of that other dude who would literally go in a thesaurus and look up insults

Because I know a lot of insults unlike you doesn't mean I go look up insults you retarded hill billy sweat stain

|

9/28/2014 7:18 PM

fuckinscumbag wrote:

Because I know a lot of insults unlike you doesn't mean I go look up insults you retarded hill billy sweat stain

A sweat stain is an inanimate object. Therefore it can not be retarded. You fail!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/28/2014 7:22 PM

Yes, wanna know what kind of toilet paper he wipes his ass with as well?

|

9/28/2014 7:25 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

fuckinscumbag wrote:

tomdon wrote:

A sweat stain is an inanimate object. Therefore it can not be retarded. You fail!

Your a smart one aren't you?

|

9/28/2014 7:27 PM

fuckinscumbag wrote:

tomdon wrote:

fuckinscumbag wrote:

Your a smart one aren't you?

your username is indicative of what others would describe you as

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/28/2014 7:33 PM

|

I'm on the vital legit list!