damn.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2013 8:36 PM

Well i was really making progress prepping stuff for my new build, then my sander broke... sad

It has a warranty still luckily, but i hate leaving projects halfway done :/

My night has been ruined...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/14/2013 8:20 PM

Go old school and just use sandpaper
Btw what did you use to polish your cranks? i remeber you made a thread about it but cant find it for some reason

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/14/2013 8:22 PM

shit sucks haha. I decided to spray my sprocket earlier and halfway through spraying the clear coat, the can shit out and sprayed out really shitty and fucked it all up. Luckily I had another bottle of it, but then I was taking it off the string it was hanging from and it fucking fell into the grass. Luckily it was dry enough and didn't do anything or my night would have been ruined too cause I'd have to do it allll over again.

|

5/14/2013 8:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

shit sucks haha. I decided to spray my sprocket earlier and halfway through spraying the clear coat, the can shit out and sprayed out really shitty and fucked it all up. Luckily I had another bottle of it, but then I was taking it off the string it was hanging from and it fucking fell into the grass. Luckily it was dry enough and didn't do anything or my night would have been ruined too cause I'd have to do it allll over again.

I hate it when this shit happens. It just sucks dirty bum ass.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/14/2013 8:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

I hate it when this shit happens. It just sucks dirty bum ass.

this happened to me with my old un sealed bb my dog came running acrost the house into my room and stepped on it and made a berring fall out

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/14/2013 8:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I hate that, for me the spary bit always gets stuck and ends up just spraying every where and fucks up the paint

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/14/2013 8:29 PM

Dirty bumb ass.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/14/2013 8:30 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I hate that, for me the spary bit always gets stuck and ends up just spraying every where and fucks up the paint

Exactly what happened haha

|

5/14/2013 8:36 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Btw what did you use to polish your cranks? i remeber you made a thread about it but cant find it for some reason

Sand paper on an orbital sander. And i actually use my sander with a washcloth and polish to polish stuff out... Thats what i was doing, and something broke in my sander and now it just clicks and does nothing.... But i should be able to replace it tomorrow smile

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/15/2013 4:31 AM

That shit pisses me the fuck off.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/15/2013 5:58 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

That shit pisses me the fuck off.

ya, i was exactly half done too, so now it just looks like shit :/ but ime getting a new one this afternoon if theres any in stock at the store smile

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/15/2013 10:58 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Sand paper on an orbital sander. And i actually use my sander with a washcloth and polish to polish stuff out... Thats what i was doing, and something broke in my sander and now it just clicks and does nothing.... But i should be able to replace it tomorrow smile

would it work as good if I just polished it by hand I cant afford an orbital sander haha

|

Murica bike check

5/15/2013 11:11 AM

Yeah of course it would BUT, you will really have to go some to get the finish you would get with the sander. It took me nearly 4 days to get my old frame polished up with wet & dry sand paper. Different grit, over & over & over gradually getting finer & finer.

|

5/15/2013 11:30 AM

Topsey wrote:

Yeah of course it would BUT, you will really have to go some to get the finish you would get with the sander. It took me nearly 4 days to get my old frame polished up with wet & dry sand paper. Different grit, over & over & over gradually getting finer & finer.

oh that might be too much work haha, ill probably still try if turn out like crap ill paint it again

|

Murica bike check

5/15/2013 12:53 PM

I hate leaving shit unfinished I feel ya bro.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/15/2013 3:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

would it work as good if I just polished it by hand I cant afford an orbital sander haha

It would. But the sander i got was like 17, and i can return it if i dont want it. Go to harbor freight. Their stuff is cheap and thy have a decent warranty on stuff.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook