damn

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2010 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2010 8:52 PM

twisted spindle. it got worse tonight. dude rode my bike and thought i put my crank arms on crooked lol. i was like na spindle is twisted. and its 2pc so i cant just replace the spindle. fml

the dude that rode it was just tryin hang 5s so he didnt do it. lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/14/2010 8:45 PM

aint dat a bitch

|

5/14/2010 8:48 PM

and thats why you dont let people ride your bike. the bike that is yours, not theirs.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/14/2010 8:50 PM

brplante wrote:

and thats why you dont let people ride your bike. the bike that is yours, not theirs.

i trust him, we were at teh skatepark and he just wanted to try some hang 5s. he dnt run spokes he didnt twist it. that was all me. i just heard the stock cranks on 2hips are dog shit

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

brplante wrote:

Shit, somebody else twisted it for u???

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

brplante wrote:

THIS
|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/14/2010 8:51 PM

brplante wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote: THIS

read the post i just made.

|

5/14/2010 8:51 PM

aint that a bust mutha fucka

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/14/2010 8:52 PM

two hip makes two piece cranks?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

brplante wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i trust him, we were at teh skatepark and he just wanted to try some hang 5s. he dnt run spokes he didnt twist it. that was all me. i just heard the stock cranks on 2hips are dog shit

hang 5s are gay

|

Refs:
Sold to: Fbmbeast, Mike - E, kiyo, spikez5, southernrider, cokacola
Bought from: CGCaps, spikez5, irideafly, devyn
Traded with: ridebmxfly

TEXT (928)565-0594

getskyhigh wrote:

aint that a bust mutha fucka

pretty much. lol

|

5/14/2010 8:53 PM

cup- yea they came stock on my 2009 playboi.

kinker- idk how they are "gay" hang 5s have no sexual orientation. and what an individual likes....its all in the eye of the beholder

|

5/14/2010 8:56 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

kinker- idk how they are "gay" hang 5s have no sexual orientation. and what an individual likes....its all in the eye of the beholder

shit you're right. actually most two piece cranks are actually 2.5 piece cranks take the spindle/crankarm out and see if you can bang the spindle out of the crankarm.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/14/2010 8:56 PM

brplante wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

TheKinker2010 wrote:

hang 5s are gay

False

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

5/14/2010 9:06 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

shit you're right. actually most two piece cranks are actually 2.5 piece cranks take the spindle/crankarm out and see if you can bang the spindle out of the crankarm.

na the the driver side is hollow. so i dont think they are 2.5s

|