damn my bike looks like shit

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:22 AM

and feels kindof shitty too. stuck with this haro stock back wheel and ugly primo sprocket but im happy that its a guard sprocket cuz i bent my snafu one yesterday. and my back rim is probly gonna blow up soon cuz the seam is like cracked kindof. and my bike looks like poopy right now

[LINK TO IMAGE]

heres the crack on the seam and the tire is like popping out over the rim
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 9:08 PM

dont worry, its whats on the inside that counts

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/17/2010 9:09 PM

aw man. lol that sucks. that tube wont last very long. haha hope u get new stuff soon. other than the crappy gearing, looks pretty sick. =)

|

1/17/2010 9:10 PM

careful with that rim

|

1/17/2010 9:12 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

careful with that rim

haha i stole it off my friends bike that he left in my basement

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 9:14 PM

Harry95 wrote:

haha i stole it off my friends bike that he left in my basement

haha way to take advantage of the opportunity. lol

|

1/18/2010 7:31 AM

bump how long is this rim gonna last?

|

crystal meth

1/18/2010 8:20 AM

Harry95 wrote:

prob not long

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/18/2010 8:22 AM

Harry95 wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

prob not long

hahha im gonna go do like a 6 stair and film it cuz itll prolly blow up from that and post it cuz itll be funny

|

crystal meth

1/18/2010 8:25 AM

wow. i feel fortunate, hah just buy shit along the way

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

1/18/2010 8:34 AM

Pinned seam on the rim, they just pop apart. For that to look that bad, you cased the FUCK out of something a LOT.

TO make your tube last longer, take off the tire, tube and rim strip, get some rubber cement, cover the inside of the crack with it, then when it dries, put electrical tape over it where the tire/tube rest (bead clincher on the rim). Then install your tire and tube, and you will have less flats til you can get a new rim. Get a welded seam rim.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/18/2010 8:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2010 8:39 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Pinned seam on the rim, they just pop apart. For that to look that bad, you cased the FUCK out of something a LOT.

TO make your tube last longer, take off the tire, tube and rim strip, get some rubber cement, cover the inside of the crack with it, then when it dries, put electrical tape over it where the tire/tube rest (bead clincher on the rim). Then install your tire and tube, and you will have less flats til you can get a new rim. Get a welded seam rim.

it was off my friends shit bike i have no idea how he did it. but its just temporary until my chainbreaker comes in the mail and ill put my old sprocket and wheel back on.

and im not doing all that for a wheel im just using for a few days

|

crystal meth

1/18/2010 8:43 AM

That's cool.

I like the seat, is that a macniel fat capital?

I have one just like it smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/18/2010 8:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

That's cool.

I like the seat, is that a macniel fat capital?

I have one just like it smile

yeahhh its soft smile

|

crystal meth

1/18/2010 8:48 AM

ride2day wrote:

wow. i feel fortunate, hah just buy shit along the way

i have another wheel and a 25t but i don't have a chain breaker to shorten my chain to use it so im stuck with this for now

|

crystal meth