damn scooter craze

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2011 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2011 12:30 PM

the stupid scooter craze just got to my neck of the woods real bad. there is almost always like 5 scooters at any park me and my friend go to. they are little bitches. my friend brandon was ripping carving this 13' section in florence, oregon, and when he went up, a scooter came around right so when he was rolling back down the kid was right in his path. he plowwed the kid really hard and took the scooter across the shin. the part that adjusts the bars just like exploded his shin. hes still got a purple baseball on his shin. also the kids talk about their scooters like there bmx bikes, what the fuck is up with that?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

7/10/2011 12:31 PM

its a hobby just like bmx, whats wrong with it? you dont have to be so close minded.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/10/2011 12:34 PM

carjakester wrote:

its a hobby just like bmx, whats wrong with it? you dont have to be so close minded.

its just retarded. and everyone who does it does not practice proper skatepark etiquette and cause people injuries alot of the time is all im sayin.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

7/10/2011 12:52 PM

sorryblush

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/10/2011 1:00 PM

they are cool if they dont suck cock and take turms like all the other people

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/10/2011 1:09 PM

future FBM wrote:

they are cool if they dont suck cock and take turms like all the other people

It doesn't even matter if they suck, they just need to stay off the stuff they can't ride and watch out for everyone else.

|

7/10/2011 1:09 PM

all of the good skooterers are cool

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

7/10/2011 1:11 PM

5 of them? Is that all? There are like 15 at the park i go to often and the park isnt that big either

|

7/10/2011 1:12 PM

One of my good friends scooters and roller-blades. Honestly, I don't like either, but he's one of the nicest kids i know. He always practices good park etiquette, is polite, and on top of it all his insane on his scooter. He throws down bar spins to late tire grabs on his scooter, and always films for us on his blades. So don't disrespect everyone who scooters because some little kids are immature and don't understand how to ride in a park, theyre are plenty of kids on bikes who are the same way. Its not about what you ride, its about how hard you ride and how good of a person you are.

|

7/10/2011 1:28 PM

K fag Cry about it. I enjoy riding them Not gonna lie

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

7/10/2011 1:59 PM

that sucks for your friend but scooters are hella fun because the learning curve is so easy and the scoters at my park are chiil. When ever I am hella bored I just take out a shitty razor and try tricks but I prefer bmx anyday

|

you cannot beat riding street on a nice day with your crew

7/10/2011 2:12 PM

5 is so few
my park is straight up infested with them at 20 just about every day
dont bitch

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/10/2011 3:41 PM

scooters are starting to piss me off too. in my town, bikes and scooters are banned from the skatepark, but me and my friends go in from time to time, we get yelled at my security guards but the younger kids on scooters are still allowed in. the fuck?

|

I bike, Therefore I am

Follow me on twitter! @THEmarccostello

XXX

7/10/2011 3:45 PM

bro at least you're not in australia
scooters are the BIGGEST trend now where i am
since MGP scooters are sold at toys r us everyone's buying them
i see people use them just for transport, no tricks
theres heaps of people in my town wearing vans and riding scooters thinking they're top shit

|

7/10/2011 3:49 PM

lmao 5 scooters, i went to this park once, at least 60, i went fucking mad, i was popping little tables over this spine and when i landed at the other side of the spine this scooter fag seen me and though it would be cool to just drop right in infront of me, so i slammed right into the little bastard and just stood and laughed at him, they have no respect, they are snakes, you cant do anything for them being in the way, they are fun but god, i couldnt get in a bowl for about 10 minutes cos the little cunts werent movin, eventually i just shouted get to fuck, sorry i have to calm down, i just dont like them/ rant.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/10/2011 3:54 PM

BMX I like wrote:

5 of them? Is that all? There are like 15 at the park i go to often and the park isnt that big either

5? 15? Try 60+ at our local.

It's so fucking shit! They sit on the box, the banks, the spine, the hips. You tell them to fuck off and they don't listen, and then they wonder why they got a peg to the back.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/10/2011 5:27 PM

flow wrote:

5? 15? Try 60+ at our local.

It's so fucking shit! They sit on the box, the banks, the spine, the hips. You tell them to fuck off and they don't listen, and then they wonder why they got a peg to the back.

fuck man what's your local? 60 is a fuuckload of scooters, even people all together. and yeah sitting on top of transfers and hips and sitting in groups right on the box and shit it's fucked

|

7/10/2011 5:28 PM

brianoob wrote:

theres heaps of people in my town wearing vans and riding scooters thinking they're top shit

THIS. omfg scooters, scooters, scooters. ryan williams this, i can do that, almost had that triple whip, omg your scooter's so heavy ect.

|

7/10/2011 11:41 PM

I bought a scooter and wish I spent the money on bike parts instead. I rode it for less than a week, and the first time I went to a skatepark I played scoot with a kid who had been scootering for over a month and I beat him, he then decided he hated me for beating him and wouldn't stop being a little bitch.

|

7/11/2011 12:02 AM

brianoob wrote:

damn fukkn strait fukn all little kunts riding mgp.one day two people i know who ride bmx came to bowl on two mgps they bought iwas like wtf kunt wheres your bike are you u gay now. one of them doesnt even ride anymore.

|

7/11/2011 2:23 AM

Today was fucked. Could not ride AT ALL. Yelling and swearing and threats of landing on them does shit all. Made me so angry :@

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/11/2011 2:33 AM

my bike is fuked so today i was one of those scooter kids snakeing everyone at the bottom of the quarter trying fakies lol!

|

I asked God for a bike.
But I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.