danny hickerson

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 6:49 PM

what ever happened to danny hickerson, i still haven't gotten a frame and was thinking about getting his, but if he quit then there is no point in my opinion

|

9/3/2013 7:16 PM

how does that make any sense? if you like the frame why does it matter if the person who once rode it doesnt ride anymore? your logical is completely flawed.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/3/2013 7:26 PM

I love his style of riding which is what has driven me to like the frame even more than the fact that it has great geo bottom line if he quit then the frame will soon be no longer available and die off which is what i dont want to happen

|

9/3/2013 7:31 PM

i know he toasted one of his vertebrae last year or something. not sure if he quit, but T1 frames are sweet. even if they wont make it anymore, i personally think its cool to have a frame that isnt made anymore. that way you dont run into 37,984 kids riding the same thing.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/3/2013 7:36 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

i know he toasted one of his vertebrae last year or something. not sure if he quit, but T1 frames are sweet. even if they wont make it anymore, i personally think its cool to have a frame that isnt made anymore. that way you dont run into 37,984 kids riding the same thing.

This is true also in currently riding a kink outfit frame which is an awesome frame but died out rather quick which made me feel like i was riding an old frame that i just bought

|

9/4/2013 5:36 AM

I was just wondering what happened to a handful of riders myself.

He may have just backed away from the limelight.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2013 5:50 AM

I heard he stopped riding. If he really did fuck a vertebrae that would make sense

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/4/2013 10:08 AM

he's into motorcycles now, his back is fucked. pretty sure t1 is still going to make his frame though. cool guy

|

It’s all bmx