danscomp contest $350 worth of rainbow parts

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2014 2:39 PM

Anyone enter this? I hope I win it that would be sweeeeeet! I really dig these parts. I know posting it on here is going to decrease my chances of winning maybe but I figured fuck it I just want to know if anyone ever really wins these danscomp contests. So, I decided to share my knowledge of it with vital to see if someone wins if they will update this post and let us all know if these contests are real.

https://www.danscomp.com/serve/contest/contest.php

If anyone wins this, PLEASE post on this thread if you even remember to share that you won it with us and if you even remember that this thread exists. lol

|

5/19/2014 2:41 PM

I've never won from dans, i won a kink giveaway on youtube though. They sent me $200 worth of clothes and a buncha stickers.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/19/2014 2:49 PM

nice! That's whats I'm talking about man. I need to enter more shit. llol

|

5/19/2014 3:17 PM

I already entered that.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

5/19/2014 3:33 PM

Same, butbi highly doubt that a europea guy can win.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/19/2014 3:42 PM

True true... You can enter as many times as u want, one entry per day until may 22nd. And I think I read in the contest rules its limited to the us excluding Puerto Rico Guan and a few states...

|

5/19/2014 7:10 PM

I'm not gonna enter. I don't like rainbow parts, but I wonder how they'd look with a chrome frame...

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/19/2014 7:20 PM

Some ungrateful shit i used to hangout with with 2 custom bikes won the Subrosa Villicus Frame+Bar+Fork contest and to my knowledge still hasn't rode them... he doesn't even really ride anymore, and when he does he usually picks one of his other two bikes.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/20/2014 10:02 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

I'm not gonna enter. I don't like rainbow parts, but I wonder how they'd look with a chrome frame...

Totally badass.

As for the contest, I've entered every day for the last week.w00t I hope I win!!!

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲