danscomp new layout for anyone else?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2010 11:04 PM

The add to cart and stuff is all weird and different?
I dont think i like it sad
but on the bright side my tire and brakes are shipping to me as i type!!
at illlinois or however you spell it right now so might be here by the end of the week :D

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

2/17/2010 12:18 AM

yer mines different to. the new facebook is shit aswell.

|

2/17/2010 1:25 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

Oh fuck, dont get me started on that. I hate it it suck dick

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/17/2010 4:23 AM

Man, I don't care what their layout is like. As long as I can put my order in and they get it to me in 3 days instead of 5-7 I really don't care what their pages look like! Their shipping rocks and when ever you call they do a really great job with customer service.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/17/2010 4:36 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Man, I don't care what their layout is like. As long as I can put my order in and they get it to me in 3 days instead of 5-7 I really don't care what their pages look like! Their shipping rocks and when ever you call they do a really great job with customer service.

THIS

Oh and I see that you got your parts, do you like your cranks and frame?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/17/2010 4:47 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

THIS

Oh and I see that you got your parts, do you like your cranks and frame?

I am loving it at the moment. Having a little bit of an issue getting my brakes hooked up. I will either need to see if I can get ahold of some longer brake mount boss's or cut the tightening screws down. Basically, they are too long and bottom out in the boss before the brake arms are tight. So, I am still brakeless for the time being.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/17/2010 7:01 AM

yep, different for all, couldn't add stuff to my wish list yesterday. i'm sure they'll get it straightened out, overall i like it. they seem to be a great company ad super fast shipping like others mentioned. i placed an order late yesterday, it's shipped already

facebook redesign blows

|

2/17/2010 7:07 AM

Stop bitching, both the new Dans and new Facebook are much better.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/17/2010 7:51 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

camjf wrote:

Oh fuck, dont get me started on that. I hate it it suck dick

Who the fuck cares it's only a website. Does it really make that big of a fucking deal? As long as I can put in my order and use Facebook I don't care. Facebook isn't even that much different.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook