danscomp promo/discount codes

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2008 10:07 PM

im about to order a freecoaster that ive been wanting for a while now, a KHE reverse, but as i searched around the house for my dans catalogs today, they were nowhere to be found.

(reason for the freecoaster is just because it looks fun =D)

the promo codes were on the back, which give a somewhat significant discount (like $15 off $100 purchase or something but its still money)

so if somebody could post them up, that'd be great =D

thanks alot everyone

-will

|

6/10/2008 10:09 PM

dont get the khe reverse. it is the worst one out. get federal freecoaster or khe geisha lite.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

6/10/2008 10:15 PM

joelikesbmx wrote:

dont get the khe reverse. it is the worst one out. get federal freecoaster or khe geisha lite.

are you positive? i dont know much about them, but from what ive read, the reverse is the stronger of the few KHE's out right now.

im not saying your not right but i would like some imput from others as well

thanks

-will

|

6/10/2008 10:17 PM

the federals not strong at all, its a cheap vesion of the khe giesha



ive riden the federal and the reverse and the reverse lasts way longer

but all freecosters require alot of maitnence

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

6/10/2008 10:23 PM

ma theres a fucking sweet one that has like ball bearings instead of a clutch i cant remember what it is but ill try find out buy that one itll be the strongest and easiest to maintain

|

iam gonna do what you do but better

6/10/2008 10:23 PM

J.C.23 wrote:

the federals not strong at all, its a cheap vesion of the khe giesha



ive riden the federal and the reverse and the reverse lasts way longer

but all freecosters require alot of maitnence

hmm thats almost exactly what i was expecting =D, i also hear the geisha lite is fragile..


ill wait for one more input on this, then decide.


but im still leaning toward a reverse =D

|

6/10/2008 10:27 PM

i ride super super hard street and am realy rough on my hubs and i have the federal freecoaster. from what i hear too is the geisha is strong its just disighned different so its lighter.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

6/10/2008 10:31 PM

the reverse is stronger, and i destroyed 2 fedearl hubs in less time than one reverse and i replaced the bearings in the driver twice on both, my local shop doesnt even deal with them anymore the just telll u to call federal and take it up with them cause they're tired of replacing them cause so many break

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

6/10/2008 10:34 PM

i guess im just lucky.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

6/10/2008 10:37 PM

J.C.23 wrote:

the reverse is stronger, and i destroyed 2 fedearl hubs in less time than one reverse and i replaced the bearings in the driver twice on both, my local shop doesnt even deal with them anymore the just telll u to call federal and take it up with them cause they're tired of replacing them cause so many break

that settles it then =D, reverse it is!


but itd be great if i could get those promo codes =]


thanks alot

-will

|

6/10/2008 10:43 PM

AHA! I HAVE FOUND THE $20 dollars off code! and it works =DDD


thank you google for the code, and JC for helping me on my decision

-will =]

|

6/10/2008 10:44 PM

just put 38h1 and you will get free shipping

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]