davelawrence

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2011 7:34 PM

wondering if you could pass

">THIS along into the proper hands for possible posting as a member video on the front page?
thanks man
|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/13/2011 8:11 PM

Sent an email to Kyle about it eh. The ball is in his court.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2011 8:21 PM

Sweet vid BTW

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/14/2011 4:37 AM

thanks for the props on the vid

what is his email?

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/14/2011 6:28 AM

Well it was basically a message on here. I found his profile and sent it over.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/14/2011 7:16 AM

oh awesome, I appreciate that man thanks!

whats the link to his profile so I can message him in the future if i need anything so I dont have to bother ya lol

|

3/14/2011 8:02 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

oh awesome, I appreciate that man thanks!

whats the link to his profile so I can message him in the future if i need anything so I dont have to bother ya lol

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kylecarlson,363/all

|