daytona beach florida

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2010 3:40 PM

I am going up to daytona beach in about 4 an a half weeks does any body no of any good street spots or skateparks.. If so do i need waivers for them?

|

5/11/2010 4:39 PM

daytona is a fuckin ghetto. watch ur back i lived down near there for like 2 months and got jumped. just warning ya but idk bout spots ya got vans skatepark in orlando

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/11/2010 4:41 PM

are you going with your parents? they could sign for you, otherwise download the waivers from their website and have your parent sign them and get them notarized.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/11/2010 5:59 PM

yah dude not wanting to get jumped lol..but yah dude if yall live near an want to ride hit me up ill give you my number an yah my parents are going with me

|

5/11/2010 6:11 PM

i live like 45 minutes away from there. I heard theres some good concrete parks up there, try and look into them. But I'm sure theres all kinds of shit to ride.

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

5/11/2010 7:09 PM

yah dude i seen the parks they look prety sick dude..you should come an ride with me mane

|

5/11/2010 7:14 PM

i dont live there no more, at least when i got jumped i didnt have my bike and 10 vs 1 is not fair lol. all they got was my ipod and made me paranoid cuz my moms called the cops and they are all loud and shit when they roll up. then they got arrested a week later for a home invasion and they stole like 15 guns or some shit. so they were prolly armed when they swooped me. but o well dude. its jsut very gang orriented down there so watch ur back. just warning ya

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/11/2010 8:07 PM

yah dude i dont under stand people at all cant even go outside without some1 fucking with yah yah dude ima ride the parks up there not to much street more of chilling with my brother an getting some ladys =) lol

|