deathrow vs. bad boy

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2010 5:41 PM

which is better

fernando (getskyhigh) said the bad boy dents easily

and eod said the deathrow is beast .... so which should i choose?

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/19/2010 5:47 PM

ones made by fbm one is made by solid

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/19/2010 5:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2010 5:51 PM

I have the bad boy and I love it!!! I got "hooked up" with it Sideways
Def get the bad boy only bad thing is it will rust if a drop of rain goes on it pinch

|

11/19/2010 5:54 PM

both are made by good companies, but id go the death row easily

|

11/19/2010 6:02 PM

sold = 1 point
fbm = 1 point

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/19/2010 6:30 PM

id get the one made by fbm

|

11/19/2010 6:45 PM

Bike Parts + Solid making them = WIN!

I say get the Deathrow!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/19/2010 6:51 PM

i say don't get anything with cunt bikes

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/19/2010 6:58 PM

Death row for sure.
I've heard'seen too much about FBMs cracking and breaking for me to go with FBM.
I havent heard anything bad about Solid yet.
I've had no problems.
Death row

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

11/19/2010 7:09 PM

do both the deathrow and bad boy have lifetime warranty?

so far..

solid = 2
fbm = 2

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/19/2010 7:11 PM

Yes to the warranty question.

Not being a dick at all, but:
What is wrong with your current frame?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/19/2010 7:23 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

nothing is wrong with my current frame but im tired of the 13.75 CS so i wanna change things up

i wonder if 13.25 will be too drastic of a change or if the 13.55 CS that comes on the cult frame wont be enough...

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/19/2010 7:25 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

nothing is wrong with my current frame but im tired of the 13.75 CS so i wanna change things up

i wonder if 13.25 will be too drastic of a change or if the 13.55 CS that comes on the cult frame wont be enough...

13.55 feels so nice

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum

11/19/2010 8:59 PM

Like i said in Obama's thread earlier......Ive got the Badboy and ive been running it since they came out.....and some of you have saw the clips 0f the shit i 3 down. Ive never had a single prob. And they do have lifetime warranty...i talked to Neil Wood before i bought my frame and he said they do. Im sure the Deathrow is just as good but im reppin FBM so the Badboy is my choice. Oh and ive never heard of them denting easily. Haters are gonna hate but the truth is you cant go wrong with any Cult product.

|

STREET STEEZ

11/20/2010 6:49 AM

Josh08 wrote:

Like i said in Obama's thread earlier......Ive got the Badboy and ive been running it since they came out.....and some of you have saw the clips 0f the shit i 3 down. Ive never had a single prob. And they do have lifetime warranty...i talked to Neil Wood before i bought my frame and he said they do. Im sure the Deathrow is just as good but im reppin FBM so the Badboy is my choice. Oh and ive never heard of them denting easily. Haters are gonna hate but the truth is you cant go wrong with any Cult product.

aight
appreciate the info

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/20/2010 8:25 AM

Josh08 wrote:

LET EM' TALK!!!

|

11/20/2010 8:50 AM

Josh08 wrote:

dats me. im gunna get deathrow becus i like the headtube better and staff has it in 21 " in black

|

11/20/2010 1:30 PM

get the bad boy cause east coast is better

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/20/2010 1:50 PM

get the badboy
fbm is legit as fuck
east coast over west coast all day erry day

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/20/2010 5:16 PM

shit i'd go with the bad boy even though i live on the west side.
and dak has been running the same bad boy for 9 months

|

11/20/2010 5:21 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Death row for sure.
I've heard'seen too much about FBMs cracking and breaking for me to go with FBM.
I've had no problems.
Death row

Provide examples that are NOT google images?

I have heard of 2 FBMs breaking, and it took one guy getting hit by a car, and the other had it for like 6 years of nothing but street.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/20/2010 6:50 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Death row for sure.
I've had no problems.
Death row

dave lawrence wrote:

Provide examples that are NOT google images?

I have heard of 2 FBMs breaking, and it took one guy getting hit by a car, and the other had it for like 6 years of nothing but street.

Well i was at Chenga when some guy cracked his dropout I think, and The dude that runs the park was telling me about his friend thats cracked his. Thats all I know of. But i havent heard any bad about Solid

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011