debating this

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2014 7:47 PM

So if you've seen my bike check, you know my color scheme, to the point. Should I get a gold stem. I plan on getting animal big four bars in chrome, and I think one last tap of gold would be the shit. Plus on the big four bars they have a gold sticker and I think it would play in nicely to my bike.

What im looking at
redline g7
premium
chula
ravager
push

|

1/22/2014 7:54 PM

no don't over do it on the gold. the pedals may even be a little too much

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/22/2014 7:55 PM

With chrome bars, I would.

|

1/22/2014 7:55 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

no don't over do it on the gold. the pedals may even be a little too much

But goooold. Ok. Probably won't do it then. But that g7 stem.........

|

1/22/2014 8:06 PM

Photo
|

1/22/2014 8:08 PM

Fondue wrote: Photo

*faps vigorously*

|

1/23/2014 6:39 AM

You might consider having your current stem powder coated. A friend of mine quoted me $25-$30 to have some frames done. You might hit up a local shop to see what they'll charge for a stem. You could take you sprocket with you to show them what you're wanting to match.

|

1/24/2014 2:24 PM

ultimately depends on you though i suggest no gold stem...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

1/24/2014 2:35 PM

Fondue wrote:

You might consider having your current stem powder coated. A friend of mine quoted me $25-$30 to have some frames done. You ...more

Dang! Around here powdercoating is closer to 75-100 a frame.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/24/2014 3:16 PM

Fondue wrote:

You might consider having your current stem powder coated. A friend of mine quoted me $25-$30 to have some frames done. You ...more

Might just go with that. Get my frame and forks done up metallic green. Gold stem. Chrome bars. Sex on wheels

|

1/24/2014 3:32 PM

Fondue wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Dang! Around here powdercoating is closer to 75-100 a frame.

Well, it was a friend and it was going to be several frames. I should've said per frame. Still worth a shot though. Worst that could happen is they quote you too high.

|