decision time.......

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2009 7:09 PM

I'm buying a new frame off dans within the next three days. that's because i can get 20 percent off with the code "39na" and shipping is free.
I was thinking of getting a fly frame (alexnjbmx dont be mad because im not getting a fly frame haha) but they're not out yet, and i have no idea when exactly they're coming out, so ive decided on two other frames.
im stuck between the mutiny loosefer 2.0 and the new FBM Berzerker. I ride mostly street, with park about every other weekend, and trails sometimes. I'm not sure which would be best for me, and which would be the best quality.

so give me some feedback. which do you think is better, which is better quality, and which would work best for my riding.

and im sorry about adding to the insanely large collection of frame threads, but im really stuck and i want to hear what you guys think. thanks

|

12/4/2009 7:30 PM

get the loosefer just to piss off my friend lol

|

12/4/2009 7:31 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

lol. why would it piss off your friend? he wants it?

|

12/4/2009 7:31 PM

i perrsonaly would get the fbm but there both really nice

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

12/4/2009 7:33 PM

fat bald man wrote:

i perrsonaly would get the fbm but there both really nice

why would you rather have the FBM?

|

12/4/2009 7:34 PM

i thought it was 20 dollars off

|

12/4/2009 7:34 PM

just like the way they ride... its all personal preference tho........

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

12/4/2009 7:35 PM

Fbm, one of the best frame companies in bmx

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/4/2009 7:36 PM

whats your budget?

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

12/4/2009 7:37 PM

cornholio wrote:

whats your budget?

below 400

|

12/4/2009 7:39 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

yes it would be funny well to me lol

|

12/4/2009 7:44 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Fbm, one of the best frame companies in bmx

ok thanks. I've heard that before, and that's mainly why im considering the bezerker. also because the specs seem really good, and better for riding trails than the loosefer. with the super short chainstay's do you think it would make trails more difficult? (because usually trails frames have long chainstays)

|

12/4/2009 7:50 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

yes it would be funny well to me lol

lol

|

12/4/2009 8:00 PM

united mothership bro

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/4/2009 8:02 PM

devyn wrote:

united mothership bro

no thanks bro. dont get me wrong, it looks really nice, but im looking for something with shorter chainstays. and also i dont want to spend 400

|

12/4/2009 8:04 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

i thought it was 20 dollars off

no. if you use the code 39na, depending on how much you spend, you can get 20 % off. and the shipping is free on dans right now

|

12/4/2009 8:14 PM

oh hey dude do u ride street or trails more? mutiny for street/park and light trails
fbm overall for street/park/trails/EVERYTHING

|

12/4/2009 8:29 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh hey dude do u ride street or trails more? mutiny for street/park and light trails
fbm overall for street/park/trails/EVERYTHING

i ride street the most

park like once a week (usually)

trails sometimes, but not that often

|

12/4/2009 8:37 PM

then id say loosefer but my body is saying get the fbm just cuz its badass but idk man its up to u. i say fbm im followin my gut feeling/heart smile

|

12/4/2009 8:40 PM

Is that 20% off for anyone who uses that code or is it just for you if so when's the last day

|

|D)--/\-/\--\-/------------
|D)-/- \/-\-/-\------------
----------------------------

12/4/2009 8:43 PM

id go with fbm.there hand made in new york,cant beat that

|

12/4/2009 8:44 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

then id say loosefer but my body is saying get the fbm just cuz its badass but idk man its up to u. i say fbm im followin my gut feeling/heart smile

lol yeah im thinking that too. but the mutiny has a lifetime warranty

|

12/4/2009 8:45 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

doesnt fbm to?

|

12/4/2009 8:45 PM

Fuquayridernc wrote:

Is that 20% off for anyone who uses that code or is it just for you if so when's the last day

its 20 percent off if you spend over a certain amount of money. im spending over 400, cuz im getting a frame and cranks, so i dont know how much you need to spend to get the full 20 percent off

|

12/4/2009 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:18 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

doesnt fbm to?

i dont think so. http://www.fbmbmx.com/...mes/fbm_warranty.php

|

12/4/2009 8:47 PM

If you ride any trails at all don't get the loosefer. A 13" flat backend is just wayyyy too bad. You land a little on your back tire and you're falling off the back. The Berzerker is a 13.3, which isn't certain death, way better looking frame, made by FBM (what else could you want?) lifetime warranty, made right here in New York. Seriously, how hard is that decision? Oh and I will envy the fuck out of you and be jealous as hell if you get one. FBM bro, trust me, you won't regret it.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/4/2009 8:48 PM

my senses say fbm dude fuck the mutiny fbm wont break anyway duuu

|

12/4/2009 8:49 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

If you ride any trails at all don't get the loosefer. A 13" flat backend is just wayyyy too bad. You land a little on your back tire and you're falling off the back. The Berzerker is a 13.3, which isn't certain death, way better looking frame, made by FBM (what else could you want?) lifetime warranty, made right here in New York. Seriously, how hard is that decision? Oh and I will envy the fuck out of you and be jealous as hell if you get one. FBM bro, trust me, you won't regret it.

ok, i was leaning towards the fbm, and i think you just sealed the deal. i want to get into riding trails more, so the loosefer wouldnt work too well there. are you sure the fbm has a lifetime warranty?

|

12/4/2009 8:49 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

doesnt fbm to?

That means if the frame has a shitty weld etc. you need to call them up and notify them. It has a regular lifetime warranty for bending/breaking.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/4/2009 8:52 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

doesnt fbm to?

JKbmx09 wrote:

i dont think so. http://www.fbmbmx.com/...mes/fbm_warranty.php

Ressler711 wrote:

That means if the frame has a shitty weld etc. you need to call them up and notify them. It has a regular lifetime warranty for bending/breaking.

oh ok. i just googled "fbm warranty" and thats what i found. thanks, i wasnt sure if that was the warranty for everything

|