deja vu

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 5:55 AM

have any of you ever had a dream and then it actually happens?

ive had this quite a few times mostly after a long session ill go to sleep and dream about riding and ill pull off tricks im working on like there nothing then the next time i go shred i pull it off

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/27/2011 6:13 AM

I've never had it like that but i used to have deja bout 3 times a week. IT was so trippy haha.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 6:15 AM

Mattix wrote:

I've never had it like that but i used to have deja bout 3 times a week. IT was so trippy haha.

ye man youll just be doing something and then its like flash backs

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 6:26 AM

haha, youre friends are just talking then youre like "wait... Ive seen this before."

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 6:27 AM

Mattix wrote:

haha, youre friends are just talking then youre like "wait... Ive seen this before."

haha exactly man then they look at you like your retarded

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 6:30 AM

EXACTLY. lmfao. Then you try to explain and look like a idiot.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 6:32 AM

Mattix wrote:

EXACTLY. lmfao. Then you try to explain and look like a idiot.

lmao ye man i learned to just keep it to myself but sometimes its just to trippy to stop myself

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 6:34 AM

I always call it out. Just randomly ill yell OMG DEJA VU! hahahahaha xD and they just give me a weird look and keep talking.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 6:36 AM

Mattix wrote:

I always call it out. Just randomly ill yell OMG DEJA VU! hahahahaha xD and they just give me a weird look and keep talking.

nice lol
glad to know im not the only one who has this

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 6:38 AM

Same here brah.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 6:39 AM

Mattix wrote:

Same here brah.

i feel slightly less retarded now

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 6:42 AM

hahaha.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:01 AM

nah man but everyday a coincidence will happen to me man its scary as fuck, like it all started when i got this book from the library in school cause we had to read one book, so i randomly picked up this book, started reading it, it was set in the place i live, i was like ok then i read on some more and it went on to talk about this girl from poland called veronika who died, there was a polish girl in my school called veronika who died, so i started shitting myself and they have been happening more and more often. for example the other day i was in the barbers, and i was talking to the guy and he was saying he knows a couple who cant have a baby so he is paying somebody £10-20,000 to have a baby for them and later on that night a move called Baby Mama came on the t.v and it was about this woman paying this couple a shitload to have a baby for them, its got to the stage where i can say something and make it happen, i think i have superpowers lmao, i know ive only stated 2 but fucking millions happen to me, its really scary man haha

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/27/2011 2:45 PM

some girl i know in my dream was afraid of chuiauhas because one bit her when she was a kid. next day she told me about it.. haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/27/2011 2:53 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

nah man but everyday a coincidence will happen to me man its scary as fuck, like it all started when i got this book from the library in school cause we had to read one book, so i randomly picked up this book, started reading it, it was set in the place i live, i was like ok then i read on some more and it went on to talk about this girl from poland called veronika who died, there was a polish girl in my school called veronika who died, so i started shitting myself and they have been happening more and more often. for example the other day i was in the barbers, and i was talking to the guy and he was saying he knows a couple who cant have a baby so he is paying somebody £10-20,000 to have a baby for them and later on that night a move called Baby Mama came on the t.v and it was about this woman paying this couple a shitload to have a baby for them, its got to the stage where i can say something and make it happen, i think i have superpowers lmao, i know ive only stated 2 but fucking millions happen to me, its really scary man haha

thats pretty intense lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 2:55 PM

Spenlard wrote:

some girl i know in my dream was afraid of chuiauhas because one bit her when she was a kid. next day she told me about it.. haha.

nice i never would have spwlt that right im looking at it and i still dont even want to attempt it lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 2:56 PM

yeah....i have the weirdst dreams err night mares

|

5/27/2011 6:09 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

part about the book is trippy

|

5/27/2011 6:10 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

part about the book is trippy

tell me about it broo

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|