demo problems?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2008 2:48 PM

has anyone had problems with there demo hubs blowing out? because i might buy one and i need your input

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

12/24/2008 2:48 PM

nah man my friend is rolling one for about three months now no problems

|

**Stay FIT**

12/24/2008 2:50 PM

alright sweet

|

12/24/2008 2:54 PM

dont my freind had one for about 6 months and blew it out ive heard the people have broke the drives and that sumone actually snapped the shell in half

|

12/24/2008 2:55 PM

my friend broke the teeth on the driver
and blew out the bearings

|

12/24/2008 3:01 PM

well i need a hub because im rolling 25/12 and like i got offered one for $40

|

12/24/2008 3:04 PM

well 40 bucks i would by it even if i didnt need it

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/24/2008 3:04 PM

well if its only 40 i would do it temporarily but mines blew out every few months

|

12/24/2008 3:06 PM

yes the hub is sweet..only the first batch was faulty no problems now... ive had mine for about 4 months now no problems.. my friend has had one for a year no problems and so on..

|

FI

12/24/2008 3:06 PM

thanks man i need the advice because i hate getting something.. if it blows out then i can just buy a new driver or bearings for it

|

12/24/2008 3:10 PM

shit me and flyin ryan got that hub and it suck. he snaped teeth on his and blew out bearings. I have had two drivers, first driver had cracked tooth blown bearings, crappy pawls. i replaced the driver and now have 1 blown bearing and the marks were the driver engages in the hub, lets just say my hub shell is fucked on the inside. but then again his little brother and his little brothers friend both have one and have no problems. i think it is hit and miss or how hard you ride.

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

12/24/2008 3:11 PM

thanks ill be on later peace

|

12/24/2008 3:13 PM

originalstyle wrote:

shit me and flyin ryan got that hub and it suck. he snaped teeth on his and blew out bearings. I have had two drivers, first driver had cracked tooth blown bearings, crappy pawls. i replaced the driver and now have 1 blown bearing and the marks were the driver engages in the hub, lets just say my hub shell is fucked on the inside. but then again his little brother and his little brothers friend both have one and have no problems. i think it is hit and miss or how hard you ride.

yeah dont buy one
i hated it
go for profiles
who cares if there expensive
totally worth it

|

all i doo is ride my bike
i dont give a fuck, shit

12/24/2008 3:31 PM

hey i think i know that flyin=ryan guy and original style man and that asherxien man guy. but im not sure. i woud agree with flyiin ryan go with profiles they are expensive but smooth as fuck

|

12/24/2008 3:34 PM

t-dawg wrote:

hey i think i know that flyin=ryan guy and original style man and that asherxien man guy. but im not sure. i woud agree with flyiin ryan go with profiles they are expensive but smooth as fuck

i think i know this kid

oh wait i dooo

i hang with him like everyweekend

|