demolition rouge or cult match

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 6:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2013 6:28 AM

getting a new wheel soon and i was thinking about getting the demolition rouge cassettehttp://www.danscomp.com/products/401049/Demolition_Rogue_Cassette_Wheel.html wheel

also might think about the cult match cassette wheelhttp://www.danscomp.com/products/401206/Cult_Match_Cassette_Wheel.html
i chose these two because they were in my budget, So which do you think is the best? (please reply)

|

8/12/2013 6:28 AM

Cult Match laced to a Gsport Ribcage.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/12/2013 6:54 AM

the cult hub is probably better, but ive no experiance, but its a rebranded mix so its got plenty of good reviews. I'd rather run the demo rim though, so its a hard choice

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/12/2013 8:08 AM

I have the Cult Match and i can say that it does the job and does the job well. I have it laced to a hazard lite. I dont know anything about the demolition so i wont pretend to.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/12/2013 8:52 AM

ive herd alot of good about the demolition rouge, a guy at my LBS runs one and he says he cant be happier

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/12/2013 10:41 AM

The Cult Match is probably amazing but I'm still curious about the Rouge. I would get either of those hubs laced up to a rollcage or ribcage or hazard lite.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/12/2013 10:56 AM

the demolition hub is junk, i rode it and it slowed so fast, bearings are junk that come in them, personal opinion though.

|

8/12/2013 11:58 AM

Damn I feel retarded I was thinking about the Demo Rolls V2 hub I cant find any reviews on it but form the specs it seems legit and its reversible.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/12/2013 12:04 PM

bmxguy73 wrote:

the demolition hub is junk, i rode it and it slowed so fast, bearings are junk that come in them, personal opinion though.

Mine is a year and change old and still going fast with no issues.

Maybe I got a good one? All I know is I am stoked on mine.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/12/2013 2:20 PM

Cult Match hub. Primo rim.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs