device cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2007 9:40 AM

whats the word on device cranks

|

balls

2/1/2007 2:31 PM

i dont think they could be bad cranks. i can trust redline there a pretty damn good company. i would think they would be made pretty good, they shouldnt be bad

|

2/6/2007 2:38 PM

I got them. Not bad. They are the same as Stolen, WTP and all the other new breed of look-alike cranks.

Rob

|

12/19/2009 1:14 PM

victoryfox wrote:

I got them. Not bad. They are the same as Stolen, WTP and all the other new breed of look-alike cranks.

Rob

how do cranks look alike?

they alll are differnt

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/19/2009 1:21 PM

devyn wrote:

how do cranks look alike?

they alll are differnt

That guy's doesn't even post anymore. So, good luck on getting an answer.

|

12/19/2009 1:22 PM

victoryfox wrote:

I got them. Not bad. They are the same as Stolen, WTP and all the other new breed of look-alike cranks.

Rob

devyn wrote:

how do cranks look alike?

they alll are differnt

read the date u mofo

|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 1:28 PM

my bad didnt realize the date..

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/19/2009 1:28 PM

glub wrote:

read the date u mofo

You brought this thread back.

|

12/19/2009 1:32 PM

devyn wrote:

how do cranks look alike?

they alll are differnt

glub wrote:

read the date u mofo

Twisted654 wrote:

You brought this thread back.

no i didnt are u tripin?

|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 1:32 PM

glub wrote:

no i didnt are u tripin?

Nope...

|

12/19/2009 1:34 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

You brought this thread back.

glub wrote:

no i didnt are u tripin?

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope...

if u look devyn posted before me .... and ud be wining but ure a chicken ure also ginger

|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 1:35 PM

glub wrote:

no i didnt are u tripin?

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope...

glub wrote:

if u look devyn posted before me .... and ud be wining but ure a chicken ure also ginger

I am NOT a ginger.

|

12/19/2009 1:37 PM

it was here on the first page.
i didnt realize it was so old

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/19/2009 1:38 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope...

glub wrote:

if u look devyn posted before me .... and ud be wining but ure a chicken ure also ginger

Twisted654 wrote:

I am NOT a ginger.

bs i saw pic of u on fb ginger

|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 1:38 PM

devyn wrote:

it was here on the first page.
i didnt realize it was so old

dont lie u bumped it

|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2009 1:39 PM

glub wrote:

bs i saw pic of u on fb ginger

I have black hair and last time I check black is not orange.

|

12/19/2009 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2009 1:40 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I am NOT a ginger.

glub wrote:

bs i saw pic of u on fb ginger

Twisted654 wrote:

I have black hair and last time I check black is not orange.

yeah. glub youre the ginger

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/19/2009 1:41 PM

glub wrote:

bs i saw pic of u on fb ginger

Twisted654 wrote:

I have black hair and last time I check black is not orange.

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. glub youre the ginger

fire crotch!

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/19/2009 1:42 PM

glub wrote:

bs i saw pic of u on fb ginger

Twisted654 wrote:

I have black hair and last time I check black is not orange.

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. glub youre the ginger

unsure that hurt sad
|

Biggest troll.

12/19/2009 2:15 PM

i would say there good every since redline has been out it has been good stuff so it cant be to bad

|

emial: whiteafrobmxer@yahoo.com
cell:423-435-1453
refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010