dew tour

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2012 11:09 AM

anyone watching streetstyle BMX? it's about to start, shit looks crazy!!!!

http://hqplayer.nbcsports.com/Player.html?PID=96

also, chris doyle has such beautiful hair

|

10/21/2012 11:13 AM

i'm watching it...did you just see Lil Wayne's commercial for Mountain Dew?? "Why stop at rappin when you can skate too?" The funny thing is that he skates just like the little 8 year old kids at the local skate park...only thing is that they KNOW they suck, Weezy thinks he's amazing.

|

10/21/2012 12:26 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i'm watching it...did you just see Lil Wayne's commercial for Mountain Dew?? "Why stop at rappin when you can skate too?" The funny thing is that he skates just like the little 8 year old kids at the local skate park...only thing is that they KNOW they suck, Weezy thinks he's amazing.

I think Jermey Rogers fucked up lol wanting to a rapper when he kicked ass skating.. (One of my fav skaters) Sucks he quit for that shit but it's what he want's to do i guess. But i know he probably still skates.. I didn't even know the dew tour was on lolol. watching it now though wink

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/21/2012 12:51 PM

sbc785 wrote:

he thinks hes the shit. he lands a pop shuvit and thinks hes pro. raps like poop and thinks hes good.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/21/2012 12:52 PM

Enarson's last run was insane.

|

10/21/2012 1:06 PM

sbc785 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

he thinks hes the shit. he lands a pop shuvit and thinks hes pro. raps like poop and thinks hes good.

I think the part that pisses me off the most is that he can skate the pro's parks like Prod's, Brandon bieble's, and the Berrics and he is complete ass fucking can't even kick flip on flat but yeah i guess he know's people..

|

10/21/2012 1:28 PM

lil wayne is a fucking fruit cake, and i hate how he has his own clothing company and shit and skates with pros when he sucks lol. scotty cranmer was fucking insane when he almost pulled the tuck-no frontflip

|

10/21/2012 1:29 PM

carjakester wrote:

Lil wayne annoys the fuck out of me with the whole skating kick he's on now. Yeah it's cool that he skates and enjoys it but i just feel like he's so abnoxious about it. Like how he skated at the vmas and shows up at these contests, he thinks people are psyched on it but most of the skate community is like "what is this retard doing?"

|

10/21/2012 1:33 PM

sbc785 wrote:

Enarson's last run was insane.

Enarson's and Garretts last run was insane ... they both fucking killed it

|

10/21/2012 1:36 PM

sbc785 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

Lil wayne annoys the fuck out of me with the whole skating kick he's on now. Yeah it's cool that he skates and enjoys it but i just feel like he's so abnoxious about it. Like how he skated at the vmas and shows up at these contests, he thinks people are psyched on it but most of the skate community is like "what is this retard doing?"

To me it seems like he skates only for the image of being a skater, if you check out one of his interviews he sound like one of those chill skaters who don't do edits but just skate for fun the only difference is that he sucks and skated for like a year

and his music suck dick teehee

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/21/2012 1:54 PM

carjakester wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

andyferly wrote:

To me it seems like he skates only for the image of being a skater, if you check out one of his interviews he sound like one of those chill skaters who don't do edits but just skate for fun the only difference is that he sucks and skated for like a year

and his music suck dick teehee

hopefully he doesnt move on to bmxing , that'll be some of the shitiest riding music

|

10/21/2012 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2012 2:24 PM

It would be dope if he would get into scootering

Shitty music to shitty spor... shit i can't say it lets just say activity ...

|

10/21/2012 2:14 PM

andyferly wrote:

It would be dope if he would get into scootering

Shitty music to shitty spor... shit i can't say it lets just say activity ...

This... x99000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

|

10/21/2012 3:46 PM

I didn't see Harrington or Morrow which is two riders I really wanted to see. I laughed at Chad the whole time on that bar manny 180, I just don't like him. Garrett and Dennis fucking rule like always. Dennis just has mad pop and steezy 3's

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

10/21/2012 5:37 PM

sbc785 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I think the part that pisses me off the most is that he can skate the pro's parks like Prod's, Brandon bieble's, and the Berrics and he is complete ass fucking can't even kick flip on flat but yeah i guess he know's people..

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/21/2012 5:38 PM

hahaha ^^

|

10/21/2012 6:00 PM

Does reynnolds ever not win?

Nope

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca