did a footjam and

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2013 12:44 AM

the sole of my vans chunked while doing it. when I picked my foot up off the tire I saw a pretty big piece of bark or something there, whatever, and then I figured out it was a piece of the sole of my shoe wtf! they were the vans cult mids with a lot of life left but footjams trashed 'em. I love the traction vans have but the soles wear fast. whats a good shoe for footjammin but still has traction? I hate shin digs when your foot slips off the pedal after a landing

|

7/31/2013 8:23 PM

Nike Mogan 2s, cupped soles last forever.
Anything cupped, as they last longer
Avoid Vulcanized like herpes.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 9:17 PM

The DC NYjahs are crazy good shoes. They're $75, a little on the expensive side but I've had them for 4 months, they still have great tread on the bottom and I ride brakeless, and also do a lot of foot jams. If you're willing to pay the price, you won't be disappointed.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/31/2013 9:27 PM

LDewey wrote:

The DC NYjahs are crazy good shoes. They're $75, a little on the expensive side but I've had them for 4 months, they still have great tread on the bottom and I ride brakeless, and also do a lot of foot jams. If you're willing to pay the price, you won't be disappointed.

FUCK DC
FUCK DC
FUCK DC
DONT SUPPORT DC, THEY DON'T SUPPORT YOU
Nike
Lotek
Adidas
Orchard
Osiris
They all fucks with us.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 9:29 PM

I just got some Almond Rivieras and they're insanely stiff, like I have to use a lot of force to get them to bend the smallest bit. Haven't been able to ride them but I expect to last very long. I'm really satisfied with the overall quality and looks of them. They're pretty comfortable too, but not bulky. However I do have to say I normally wear 10.5s, and the Rivieras in size 11 are still a bit too small for me. So get a whole size bigger than you normally wear.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/31/2013 9:33 PM

LDewey wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

FUCK DC
FUCK DC
FUCK DC
DONT SUPPORT DC, THEY DON'T SUPPORT YOU
Nike
Lotek
Adidas
Orchard
Osiris
They all fucks with us.

Fuck dc I was looking for new shoes & I couldve gotten free brand new DCs and I still said no

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/31/2013 9:46 PM

get some i-paths or es's

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/31/2013 10:05 PM

Etnies Brakes

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/31/2013 11:05 PM

Best shoe Ive ever ridden was the DC/Demolition Rob Wise sig. Been on a pair for about a year ...however, they are coming to an end. Fortunately for me I stocked up and have 3 pairs still in the box. DC was wrong on their part but this shoe has done me well. If I was on plastic pedals Im sure the sole would last even longer compared to riding on metal pins.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/31/2013 11:22 PM

Janoskis>Anything Dc
Seeleys>Anything else.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

8/1/2013 9:50 AM

I fucking love my loteks

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK