did a footjam and

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2013 12:44 AM

the sole of my vans chunked while doing it. when I picked my foot up off the tire I saw a pretty big piece of bark or something there, whatever, and then I figured out it was a piece of the sole of my shoe wtf! they were the vans cult mids with a lot of life left but footjams trashed 'em. I love the traction vans have but the soles wear fast. whats a good shoe for footjammin but still has traction? I hate shin digs when your foot slips off the pedal after a landing

|

7/31/2013 8:23 PM

Nike Mogan 2s, cupped soles last forever.
Anything cupped, as they last longer
Avoid Vulcanized like herpes.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 9:17 PM

The DC NYjahs are crazy good shoes. They're $75, a little on the expensive side but I've had them for 4 months, they still have great tread on the bottom and I ride brakeless, and also do a lot of foot jams. If you're willing to pay the price, you won't be disappointed.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/31/2013 9:27 PM

LDewey wrote:

The DC NYjahs are crazy good shoes. They're $75, a little on the expensive side but I've had them for 4 months, they still ...more

FUCK DC
FUCK DC
FUCK DC
DONT SUPPORT DC, THEY DON'T SUPPORT YOU
Nike
Lotek
Adidas
Orchard
Osiris
They all fucks with us.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 9:29 PM

I just got some Almond Rivieras and they're insanely stiff, like I have to use a lot of force to get them to bend the smallest bit. Haven't been able to ride them but I expect to last very long. I'm really satisfied with the overall quality and looks of them. They're pretty comfortable too, but not bulky. However I do have to say I normally wear 10.5s, and the Rivieras in size 11 are still a bit too small for me. So get a whole size bigger than you normally wear.

|

7/31/2013 9:33 PM

LDewey wrote:

The DC NYjahs are crazy good shoes. They're $75, a little on the expensive side but I've had them for 4 months, they still ...more

FuckYoCult wrote:

FUCK DC
FUCK DC
FUCK DC
DONT SUPPORT DC, THEY DON'T SUPPORT YOU
Nike
Lotek
Adidas
Orchard
Osiris
They all fucks with us.

Fuck dc I was looking for new shoes & I couldve gotten free brand new DCs and I still said no

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/31/2013 9:46 PM

get some i-paths or es's

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/31/2013 10:05 PM

Etnies Brakes

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/31/2013 11:05 PM

Best shoe Ive ever ridden was the DC/Demolition Rob Wise sig. Been on a pair for about a year ...however, they are coming to an end. Fortunately for me I stocked up and have 3 pairs still in the box. DC was wrong on their part but this shoe has done me well. If I was on plastic pedals Im sure the sole would last even longer compared to riding on metal pins.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/31/2013 11:22 PM

Janoskis>Anything Dc
Seeleys>Anything else.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

8/1/2013 9:50 AM

I fucking love my loteks

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK