difficulty question

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 9:14 PM

me and a friend got into an argument. What is harder Park or Street? I say street because you do everything bunnyhop for the most part and theres no "flowing" or "transferring" around in street. I feel like street is much more brutal.

|

7/27/2013 9:15 PM

Who cares?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2013 9:17 PM

Four wrote:

Who cares?

I do thats why i posted the thread.

|

7/27/2013 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2013 9:21 PM

i cant do dirt at all. i find it the most difficult. but i find street pretty easy. its different for everybody.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/27/2013 9:19 PM

IMO
Street is hardest.
Dirt is inbetween
Park is easiest. Thats why i mostly ride part.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/27/2013 9:22 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i cant do dirt at all. i find it the most difficult. but i find street pretty easy. its different for everybody.

Dirt is easy for me. I can hit decent sets. I suck at street because i suck at hopping. Park is easy for me because its all speed lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/27/2013 9:24 PM

Four wrote:

Who cares?

Mfwic_ wrote:

That's nice, if ya wanna compare cock sizes play football or something.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2013 9:27 PM

Four wrote:

Who cares?

Mfwic_ wrote:

Four wrote:

Honestly this logic is correct. I was just stating whats hardest for me.

|

Instagram

7/27/2013 9:27 PM

Four wrote:

Hahaha

|

I ride for my papou.

7/27/2013 9:28 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Dirt is easy for me. I can hit decent sets. I suck at street because i suck at hopping. Park is easy for me because its all speed lol

if i was you. (Street is so easy. I can do decent grinds. I suck at dirt because i have no controll of the bike in the air.Street is easy for me becaus its all about balance. lol) This is what you sound like to me.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/27/2013 9:28 PM

Says street is easy. Only rides 1 foot high ledges.

Says park is easy. Can't air above coping.

Says dirt is easy. Doesn't even dig.

|

7/27/2013 9:32 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

if i was you. (Street is so easy. I can do decent grinds. I suck at dirt because i have no controll of the bike in the air.Street is easy for me becaus its all about balance. lol) This is what you sound like to me.

Wat

|

I ride for my papou.

7/27/2013 9:33 PM

brianoob wrote:

Every thing is as hard as you make it.

That sounds really gay im sorry

|

I ride for my papou.

7/27/2013 9:33 PM

brianoob wrote:

I only ride 1 foot ledges & banks on street

I ride park all day & can barely air at all & sometimes get above coping but not often. I ride the hips,transfers,ledges & banks alot.

Ive dug before its not fun whatsoever. Especially when its you alone.

|

Instagram

7/27/2013 9:34 PM

all the basics of bmx is learned all from street ,most people here started bmx by hopping curb and then learning the essential of bmx like fakies manuals then deciding what they wanna do its hard to compare 2 things that 1 is branches off of

|

7/27/2013 9:37 PM

Flatland, that shit is hard nigga.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/27/2013 9:39 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

we have a winner

|

7/27/2013 9:44 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

lmaoo this is true ! decades are the shit though

|

7/27/2013 9:45 PM

Hahaha i mean... It isnt really compared in that to me. It depends how you wanna ride each setting. If you wanna go 20 feet in the air doing a truckdriver over a 30 foot wide double and land clean thats gonna be harder to do than just flowing a park. And for street it really is what you make of it. Like i said, if you wanna truck a 20 stair on street thatll be more difficult than a feeble to smith on a small ledge. Overall, BMX is what you make of it. Some things are harder than others for some other people.

On the other hand, for me, Street is easiest only because that is what i have to ride most of the time. Dirt would probably be in between, it is crazy and fun and i am just more comfortable on it (i made my own dirt jumps) i have to say park annoys me because i know i would be good at it if i got to ride it more often, i can ride a bowl amazing, but cant air only because i cant practice it very often. I know id love it if i got to ride it more.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 9:53 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I only ride 1 foot ledges & banks on street

I ride park all day & can barely air at all & sometimes get above coping but not often. I ride the hips,transfers,ledges & banks alot.

Ive dug before its not fun whatsoever. Especially when its you alone.

I fucking love digging trails lol, even if I'm the only one. It's a creative output for me or whatever the fuck it's called lol.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/27/2013 9:58 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I fucking love digging trails lol, even if I'm the only one. It's a creative output for me or whatever the fuck it's called lol.

I like to design shit. But its hard for me to dig alot without getting tired. And plus i need energy to acuually ride the trails ahah

|

I ride for my papou.

7/27/2013 10:08 PM

SickDude wrote:

I like to design shit. But its hard for me to dig alot without getting tired. And plus i need energy to acuually ride the trails ahah

I love building trails because I only like to ride trails with a specific design. Smooth, steep lip with a nice long mellow landing and a lot of berms and rollers. None of the trails already built around here are like that and I'm not going to fuck them up haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/27/2013 10:18 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I love building trails because I only like to ride trails with a specific design. Smooth, steep lip with a nice long mellow landing and a lot of berms and rollers. None of the trails already built around here are like that and I'm not going to fuck them up haha.

Those ones are the best! I also really like jumps that give you big-ish air. Oh boy its like the best feeling. Or a step down to big table

|

I ride for my papou.

7/27/2013 10:20 PM

I suck at everything so i say everything is hard. Lol.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/27/2013 11:40 PM

To become equally skilled at either depends on the rider. i have trouble with learning tricks on dirt but street comes easier. Park is hard for me because i don't have a nearby park. It depends on what you ride the most. I can't do many tricks on anything but i would say park is hardest because it takes the most balls to me. The park i would go to either is funboxes with ledges or going down a vertical rollin to two huge boxes with a huge vert wall at the end, and i don't have the balls for that shit so street is the only thing I can ride that im not too much of a pussy because you find spots for your level.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/28/2013 6:54 AM

Flat is hardest.

Rest is preference. I can nibble a ledge but can't do legit rails. I can play in a park but won't win a dew tour, I can dig trails but I can't flow a set

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/28/2013 7:31 AM

i don't really care. i ride street for the creativity, style and effort that is needed I can enjoy park but there needs to be a fun bowl and dirt i will did and can bust some good tricks but i hate that if you land one set wrong its hard to get back in the flow and keep on going probably because i ride full slicks usually or pretty close to slicks "Primo e comet" so in my eyes for street you have to be creative or go big and the stakes are much higher usually (Depends on your style) park is about tec and you have to be able to flow and trails it is all about timing and speed calculation

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/28/2013 8:05 AM

Riding is riding. It's only as hard as you make it. We are all riders riding for the sole purpose of having fun. Is it really that hard to accept that ?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/28/2013 12:30 PM

chad88 wrote:

all the basics of bmx is learned all from street ,most people here started bmx by hopping curb and then learning the essential of bmx like fakies manuals then deciding what they wanna do its hard to compare 2 things that 1 is branches off of

Actually, technically flatland, if we want to get picky.

I rode whatever was available.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/28/2013 1:22 PM

the entire argument is plain stupid, obviously flowing a park is easier than a double truck down a 15 set but thats not even comparable really, and lets put it this way, hypothetically if crashing didnt hurt at all im pretty sure i could attempt a double truck, i wouldnt land it but the bars would go round twice and i would do the 360 no doubt, however again considering crashing doesn't hurt there is no chance in hell that i could get a frontflip whip to late no hander (kyle baldock) or a flair to tap 180 oppo down whip (harry main) around, its just not going to happen and because of that i think park is probably the harder

|