directors

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2010 8:51 PM

can someone give me a run down on whats good and bad about them?

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

7/12/2010 8:52 PM

fuck you asshole

|

7/12/2010 8:52 PM

nothing bad at all with them
super light and the strongest fork on the market

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/12/2010 8:53 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

fuck you asshole

right in the pooper and thank you ressler lol

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

7/12/2010 8:54 PM

i don't own them wink

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

7/12/2010 8:57 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i don't own them wink

this.
but what ressler said

|

7/12/2010 8:59 PM

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

|

7/12/2010 9:02 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

ill just use my sunday one then

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

7/12/2010 9:02 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

if the compression bolt is bad then every odyssey/ sunday fork would have the problem, but they dont...

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/12/2010 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:30 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

nothing bad at all with them
super light and the strongest fork on the market

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah WOAH!!!!! What about the s&m pitchforks XLT-T

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/12/2010 9:03 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

shamu121 wrote:

if the compression bolt is bad then every odyssey/ sunday fork would have the problem, but they dont...

this. me and him have sundays and theres nothing wrong with them

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

7/12/2010 9:03 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

asshole123 wrote:

ill just use my sunday one then

its the same thing different design on top

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/12/2010 9:03 PM

i dont like how they look and a litlle to raked out for me but they are the tits

|

NEVER shake a bmxers hand EVER

7/12/2010 9:05 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Good: really strong, great warranty, look lot different

Bad: compression bolt is shit and cracks, supposedly puts more strain on the headtube/headset.

GET THEM.

shamu121 wrote:

if the compression bolt is bad then every odyssey/ sunday fork would have the problem, but they dont...

asshole123 wrote:

this. me and him have sundays and theres nothing wrong with them

.

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/12/2010 9:08 PM

you could just beat up zack and steal his directors, but wait youre not poor like austin

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/12/2010 9:13 PM

good: strong, light, thick dropouts, life time warranty, don't hang up on grinds
bad: some people don't like how they look, shitty compression bolt (buy the tree one), supposably stresses the headset/headtube

i love mine!!!!!!!

|

7/12/2010 9:14 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

nothing bad at all with them
super light and the strongest fork on the market

carjakester wrote:

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah WOAH!!!!! What about the s&m pitchforks XLT-T

i have pitchforks too man, but the directors are proven to be the strongest.

and to whoever said it puts more strain on the headtube, it doesnt.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/12/2010 9:20 PM

the compression bolt is fine on them
mine hasnt craked, nor do i see it cracking in the near future let alone at all

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/12/2010 9:20 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

good: strong, light, thick dropouts, life time warranty, don't hang up on grinds
bad: some people don't like how they look, shitty compression bolt (buy the tree one), supposably stresses the headset/headtube

i love mine!!!!!!!

youre wrong about the compression bolt

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/12/2010 9:27 PM

shamu121 wrote:

youre wrong about the compression bolt

i broke my compression bolt on my classic dirts (same one as on the directors)
the compression bolt seized up on the steerer tube, and when i tried taking it off it put too much strain on the bolt and broke it
so telling me i'm wrong with no fact is pure ignorance
it is from my personal experience that i have developed the opinion that i don't like it
i know plenty of people who have had the same problem as well

|

7/12/2010 9:28 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

good: strong, light, thick dropouts, life time warranty, don't hang up on grinds
bad: some people don't like how they look, shitty compression bolt (buy the tree one), supposably stresses the headset/headtube

i love mine!!!!!!!

shamu121 wrote:

youre wrong about the compression bolt

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

i broke my compression bolt on my classic dirts (same one as on the directors)
the compression bolt seized up on the steerer tube, and when i tried taking it off it put too much strain on the bolt and broke it
so telling me i'm wrong with no fact is pure ignorance
it is from my personal experience that i have developed the opinion that i don't like it
i know plenty of people who have had the same problem as well

user error. over tightening will cause it to seiza up. use loc tite next time. its a little piece of aluminum being strained horribly, what do you expect?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/12/2010 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2010 9:32 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

user error. over tightening will cause it to seiza up. use loc tite next time. its a little piece of aluminum being strained horribly, what do you expect?

yeah probably. either that or it was from not being touched in more than a year.

i put a lil grease on mine now so it won't seize up

no biggy

i like my tree one better anyways, personally i like the flush look

|

7/12/2010 9:34 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

i broke my compression bolt on my classic dirts (same one as on the directors)
the compression bolt seized up on the steerer tube, and when i tried taking it off it put too much strain on the bolt and broke it
so telling me i'm wrong with no fact is pure ignorance
it is from my personal experience that i have developed the opinion that i don't like it
i know plenty of people who have had the same problem as well

Ressler711 wrote:

user error. over tightening will cause it to seiza up. use loc tite next time. its a little piece of aluminum being strained horribly, what do you expect?

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yeah probably. either that or it was from not being touched in more than a year.

i put a lil grease on mine now so it won't seize up

no biggy

i like my tree one better anyways, personally i like the flush look

true dattt.. i want a tree for my pitchforks, then countersink my challenger stem so my bolt is flush with the top of the stem

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/12/2010 9:36 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

true dattt.. i want a tree for my pitchforks, then countersink my challenger stem so my bolt is flush with the top of the stem

that would be fuckin ill!
i think someone makes a stem countersinked for that reason...idr who

|

7/12/2010 9:38 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i don't own them wink

but u really do

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

7/12/2010 9:38 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yeah probably. either that or it was from not being touched in more than a year.

i put a lil grease on mine now so it won't seize up

no biggy

i like my tree one better anyways, personally i like the flush look

Ressler711 wrote:

true dattt.. i want a tree for my pitchforks, then countersink my challenger stem so my bolt is flush with the top of the stem

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that would be fuckin ill!
i think someone makes a stem countersinked for that reason...idr who

superstar

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/12/2010 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:31 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yeah probably. either that or it was from not being touched in more than a year.

i put a lil grease on mine now so it won't seize up

no biggy

i like my tree one better anyways, personally i like the flush look

Ressler711 wrote:

true dattt.. i want a tree for my pitchforks, then countersink my challenger stem so my bolt is flush with the top of the stem

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that would be fuckin ill!
i think someone makes a stem countersinked for that reason...idr who

not sure but i saw someone on tcu with a countersunk s&m race xlt with a ti compression cap, soooo sick looking.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/12/2010 10:06 PM

Do not get them unless you want to break your frame... it will put a lot of stress on when the downtube meets the headtube... so i wouldnt recommend getting them,, ... cause i know someone that broke a standard frame..with them,,,

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

7/12/2010 10:11 PM

have always wanted theesse

|

my name is dylan, i do what i do

7/12/2010 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2010 10:26 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

true dattt.. i want a tree for my pitchforks, then countersink my challenger stem so my bolt is flush with the top of the stem

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that would be fuckin ill!
i think someone makes a stem countersinked for that reason...idr who

Ressler711 wrote:

not sure but i saw someone on tcu with a countersunk s&m race xlt with a ti compression cap, soooo sick looking.

mine is countersunk for my compression cap to fit flush with the top of the stem its made by verde

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE