dirt jump help

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2009 4:19 PM

hey i am prolly going to start building some dirt jumps this summer. and i was wondering if any one could give me some i deas on what to make. also i havent done a lot of dirt. so i wont be wanting to put in any huge gaps. so any ideas??

|

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford

4/24/2009 4:45 PM

doubles

|

4/24/2009 5:13 PM

just get some paper out and doodle what you think is cool and build it. search up like bmx trails on youtube or something for ideas, but heres some advice, when you building them, make them make them a little buit bigger than your comfort zone because trust me once you build them and ride them, youll want thewm bigger...

|

4/24/2009 5:20 PM

kelly wrote:

just get some paper out and doodle what you think is cool and build it. search up like bmx trails on youtube or something for ideas, but heres some advice, when you building them, make them make them a little buit bigger than your comfort zone because trust me once you build them and ride them, youll want thewm bigger...

and always have the landing a couple of inches taller than the launch. like a tiny step-up

|

4/25/2009 7:16 AM

thnx any other help would be great

|

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford