Create New Tag

10/8/2009 2:52 PM

What is considerd a big jump in dirt jumps

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

10/8/2009 2:55 PM

are you talking about lip height or distance?

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

10/8/2009 2:57 PM

[ T H I S B I G ]

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/8/2009 3:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2009 3:00 PM

17 feet if they is really hard trails 25 if they are easy but thats just what i judge as

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/8/2009 3:00 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

are you talking about lip height or distance?

distance

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

10/8/2009 3:01 PM

Depends on who you ask. Some people think a 3 foot jump with an 8 foot gap is huge, others think an 8 foot tall jump with a 30 foot gap is huge.

When it comes to the professional level, I would say something closer to the second one would be big.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura