Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2013 5:31 PM

how good is the 12 DK Kvant?

|

7/1/2013 6:09 PM

Shit.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

7/1/2013 6:09 PM

Shit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/1/2013 6:10 PM

Avoid DK at all cost bro...

|

7/1/2013 6:13 PM

looks like a pretty solid bike I actually looked it up for 449 bucks its got a full chromoly frame you wont break it..............my next frame im looking into will either be a macneil deuce deuce or a dk team frame..........people around here like to hate on big companies like dk and specialized for some stupid reason

|

7/1/2013 6:16 PM

Maybe because they make bad parts? I used to respect DK, but since you can now buy them at Wal-Mart, they have lost all respect from most.

|

7/1/2013 6:21 PM

you've lost respect for a company cause they make cheap bikes that can get bmx out to more kids at a cheaper price...........not all parents want to go spend a thousand bucks on a bike for their kid who might not stick with bmx......your theorys are flawed.............go tell Jamie bestwick and drew bezanson that dk makes bad parts......im sure they put their bikes to the test a hell of allot harder then you do

|

7/1/2013 6:24 PM

But what gets me is that they said they would get off sites and start being sold at local bike shops, I understand not every town has one but the fat that with in one year later they are at Wal-Mart... that is what bugged me.

|

7/1/2013 6:25 PM

But with the price they be paying for it, they could easily buy a used decent one that would be a lot better then what they will be getting and also will have a lot more resale value then a Wal-Mart DK...

|

7/1/2013 6:25 PM

what they said was that they where going to get off of mail order and start selling them straight from their site wich is what they are doing........and if they sell their low end bikes at walmart who cares..........haro makes low end bikes and parts aswell does that make haro suck to

|

7/1/2013 6:26 PM

yes

|