dk fury or charger

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2007 11:46 AM

im looking at a dk fury and charger....the charger is expencive but i can get the fury easier cause is 150$ less. is the fury a good deal for the money and well made or is it junk?

|

8/16/2007 3:44 PM

Believe me, theres alot better bikes you can get with $250-$300. Heres a few:
1. 2Hip Forcedown
http://www.danscomp.com/101838.php?cat=BIKES

2. Fit Am
http://www.danscomp.com/101951.php?cat=BIKES

3. Hoffman Disrupter EL1
http://www.danscomp.com/101338.php?cat=BIKES

4. Hoffman Rhythm EL2
http://www.danscomp.com/101335.php?cat=BIKES

5. Kink Gap
http://www.danscomp.com/101657.php?cat=BIKES

6. WeThePeople Nova
http://www.danscomp.com/101773.php?cat=BIKES

Pretty much, any low cost DK will not be a good bike. Try to go with reputable companies. My suggestion would be the Fit Am or the Kink Gap.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

8/16/2007 5:49 PM

3PieceWillie wrote:

Believe me, theres alot better bikes you can get with $250-$300. Heres a few:
1. 2Hip Forcedown
http://www.danscomp.com/101838.php?cat=BIKES

2. Fit Am
http://www.danscomp.com/101951.php?cat=BIKES

3. Hoffman Disrupter EL1
http://www.danscomp.com/101338.php?cat=BIKES

4. Hoffman Rhythm EL2
http://www.danscomp.com/101335.php?cat=BIKES

5. Kink Gap
http://www.danscomp.com/101657.php?cat=BIKES

6. WeThePeople Nova
http://www.danscomp.com/101773.php?cat=BIKES

Pretty much, any low cost DK will not be a good bike. Try to go with reputable companies. My suggestion would be the Fit Am or the Kink Gap.

kink whip^FTW (for the win)

Basicly your going to get what you pay for... basicly... because they are all overpriced. However, a cheaper Kink or Fit is going to be alot more worthwhile than other companies(DK)

|

8/16/2007 5:57 PM

3PieceWillie wrote:

Believe me, theres alot better bikes you can get with $250-$300. Heres a few:
1. 2Hip Forcedown
http://www.danscomp.com/101838.php?cat=BIKES

2. Fit Am
http://www.danscomp.com/101951.php?cat=BIKES

3. Hoffman Disrupter EL1
http://www.danscomp.com/101338.php?cat=BIKES

4. Hoffman Rhythm EL2
http://www.danscomp.com/101335.php?cat=BIKES

5. Kink Gap
http://www.danscomp.com/101657.php?cat=BIKES

6. WeThePeople Nova
http://www.danscomp.com/101773.php?cat=BIKES

Pretty much, any low cost DK will not be a good bike. Try to go with reputable companies. My suggestion would be the Fit Am or the Kink Gap.

aequitas wrote:

kink whip^FTW (for the win)

Basicly your going to get what you pay for... basicly... because they are all overpriced. However, a cheaper Kink or Fit is going to be alot more worthwhile than other companies(DK)

DK's pretty much suck balls. I had a DK 4 Pack and alot of the parts started going bad on me

|

8/16/2007 6:06 PM

hakkik wrote:
im looking at a dk fury and charger....the charger is expencive but i can get the fury easier cause is 150$ less. is the fury a good deal for the money and well made or is it junk?
am looking for a racing bike what bike should get
|

8/16/2007 6:07 PM

hakkik wrote:
im looking at a dk fury and charger....the charger is expencive but i can get the fury easier cause is 150$ less. is the fury a good deal for the money and well made or is it junk?
am looking for a racing bike what bike should get
|

8/16/2007 7:13 PM

fury aint bad charger nice expoencive get the fury

|