does anyone else

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2013 9:02 PM

does anyone think that Adam22 seems like the biggest dick ever, all his interviews, he tries to make him self seem solo cool, and is always a dick, everything he writes or says has such a negative tone, as if he is better than everyone..he even said that he kind of owns bmx cause of his stupid fucking TCU team..idk..i think he is one of the worst things o happen to vmx..that is all

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/15/2013 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2013 9:12 PM

Biggest dick ever?

Seems like you forgot about me.

Edit: Hahaha, that means two things.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/15/2013 9:16 PM

Dude, i seriously don't understand why anyone would want to hang out with him. Does he ride? He seem's like a fucking dick, I like TCU but adam can go suck a fat cock for all i care. He probably is a faggot.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/15/2013 9:17 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dude, i seriously don't understand why anyone would want to hang out with him. Does he ride? He seem's like a fucking dick, I like TCU but adam can go suck a fat cock for all i care. He probably is a faggot.

my thoughts exactly..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/15/2013 9:18 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Biggest dick ever?

Seems like you forgot about me.

Edit: Hahaha, that means two things.

lol...idk about that..im pushin 34 inches

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/15/2013 9:21 PM

I use tcu to keep up on bmx news. I don't give a shit about the team. And he can barely barspin. He just does the stupid ice chink peg slap shit. Regardless if what he thinks, he's no better than anyone else. Douchebags like him are the reason bmx has a bad name. And smoking weed or drinking in every vid you post isn't cool, it seems more like a desperate cry for attention. Nothing against anyone on here that smokes weed, I choose not to, but I don't talk shit about it or knock anyone for it. He honestly seems like he's stuck in high school. Sorry for my rant, I've been holding that in for awhile.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/15/2013 9:24 PM

Who cares

|

It’s all bmx

5/15/2013 9:28 PM

tomdon wrote:

I use tcu to keep up on bmx news. I don't give a shit about the team. And he can barely barspin. He just does the stupid ice chink peg slap shit. Regardless if what he thinks, he's no better than anyone else. Douchebags like him are the reason bmx has a bad name. And smoking weed or drinking in every vid you post isn't cool, it seems more like a desperate cry for attention. Nothing against anyone on here that smokes weed, I choose not to, but I don't talk shit about it or knock anyone for it. He honestly seems like he's stuck in high school. Sorry for my rant, I've been holding that in for awhile.

i agree, he just wants to seem like e is top shit cause he is adam22, but he dont realize that people dont give a fuck..i hate him so much

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/15/2013 9:29 PM

He isn't kind. Drugs don't make you cool. And being an asshole won't make you cool. But he does run the longbeach scene so id

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/15/2013 9:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

king_swag wrote:

i agree, he just wants to seem like e is top shit cause he is adam22, but he dont realize that people dont give a fuck..i hate him so much

As do i

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 9:40 AM

I think he just can't stand competition.
He is like one of those pussies tries way too hard.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 9:50 AM

king_swag wrote:

lol...idk about that..im pushin 34 inches

No, but seriously, he is not the biggest dick ever. Trust me.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/16/2013 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 3:36 PM

lololololol i was talking about adam lz =[

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/16/2013 4:57 PM

Then you are a pussy for calling him a dick not even on his site. lol

Love Adam22, love TCU, and love OSS

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/16/2013 5:35 PM

He is probably a try-hard master prestige on COD BO 2

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 5:37 PM

Since we are on topic of bmx site dicks.

That lozerno guy is a tool.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 5:38 PM

He makes me wanna grow a womanhood just so it can tremble. wait wut.

I respect him. I like TCU over Vital by far.

|

5/16/2013 5:43 PM

dream wrote:

Now THAT is someone whose mere existence is an insult to BMX. Like he's a sick rider and all, but goddamn he is a pretentious asshole. Somehow I got in a conversation with some riders on twitter about hating Adam LZ, without even tagging anything, and he somehow found it and indirect tweeted it. Who even does that?

|

Insta: @devicacy

5/16/2013 5:46 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Now THAT is someone whose mere existence is an insult to BMX. Like he's a sick rider and all, but goddamn he is a pretentious asshole. Somehow I got in a conversation with some riders on twitter about hating Adam LZ, without even tagging anything, and he somehow found it and indirect tweeted it. Who even does that?

did you even type his name? some people have apps that tell you when you're being tweeted about even if they don't @ them

|

5/16/2013 6:55 PM

Hes probably a good thing for BMX. His assholery brings attention to the sport, and seeing as its currently seen as a bunch of grown ass men with no lives riding little kid bikes (not saying thats what i think, thats what society thinks) maybe their opinion will change. Yes he's a dick, but maybe people will look into other parts of the sport and realize we arent ALL dicks
also the come up is a very well run site

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/16/2013 9:36 PM

dream wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

did you even type his name? some people have apps that tell you when you're being tweeted about even if they don't @ them

i also hate adam LZ, he blocked me on facebook and insta gram for calling his shirts ugly

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/16/2013 9:38 PM

dream wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Go fuck yourselves. He is more down to earth than half the riders out there.

|

I ride for my papou.

5/16/2013 9:38 PM

king_swag wrote:

i also hate adam LZ, he blocked me on facebook and insta gram for calling his shirts ugly

The antiscoot ones make me hard

|

I ride for my papou.

5/16/2013 9:40 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

king_swag wrote:

The truth hurts.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/16/2013 10:51 PM

dream wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Go fuck yourselves. He is more down to earth than half the riders out there.

I cant even watch a whole one of his videos...
If he is more down to earth than the riders you know, then I would hate your local scene.

|

5/17/2013 4:45 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah, once. He'd have to read the entire conversation to have understood that we were criticizing him tho. The fact that anyone would even take the time to check those mentions that constantly is kind of sad tho haha.

|

Insta: @devicacy

5/17/2013 5:06 AM

adam 22 runs a good site, has a stacked team and has made something out of tcu, but he does seem a bit dickish...
adam lz is a savage rider, i think he makes pretty good how tos, but he is so annoying to listen to, he talks and acts like he's 14 still

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/17/2013 5:24 AM

I speak to Adam a fair bit on Facebook actually. Super nice guy, properly down to earth. Just out in life to make something of himself & have fun doing it. I actually think if more people had his determination & drive we'd get ALOT further in this life! I know he has a bit of gangster in yo face image but trust me its an image. Nothing more, nothing less. Adam is a cool guy & doesnt deserve the hate.

|