does anyone know

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2014 5:31 AM

What size will fit a mirraco complete
Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/19/2014 5:34 AM

I have no clue. If you feel lucky, risk it for the biscuit. If you don't and you have the money, buy both of them and see which ones worth. IT's only $2.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/19/2014 5:40 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I have no clue. If you feel lucky, risk it for the biscuit. If you don't and you have the money, buy both of them and see ...more

I was thinking about doing that haha but rather know for sure, would email them about it but I don't think mirraco exists anymore haha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/19/2014 6:47 AM

Well i got the one that says it fits most aftermarket frames and it does very well. If you arent sure, i'd get both. Honestly either would fit i bet because they are so similar.

You could also go to a local hardware store and i'd be willing to bet you could get a few of em for 3$ haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/19/2014 11:40 AM

Just bring your bike to a hardware store and see what fits

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/19/2014 5:19 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Just bring your bike to a hardware store and see what fits

This. Theyre like 75cents aswell.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx