does anyone know what size spoke I will need.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2016 2:01 PM

Hi so I don't know if you could help me with this or not I just talk to dans on what size spoke I will need they told me that the only way that they could figure out if I ordered the parts. When I place an order that is when they can figure out what spoke size spoke I need for the hub and rim. You see I got the hub only i want to buy the spoke and rim maybe send it to dans because they said that they can laced it for me how does that work and had any of you guys send stuff to get it laced by dans. Or I might have my local bike shop laced it just need to know what size spoke I will need So I got the merritt final drive freecoaster and the rim I was going to get is the kink atlas rim from dans if telling you guys the hub and rim would make it easy I hope.

The email. I actually do not have that information available. When we place an order we input the hub and rim info and our wheel department calculates the spoke

|

2/13/2016 7:05 PM

If you figure out the diameter of the flanges im sure someone could figure it out. Just figure out the space between the center of a spoke hole from flange to rim.

I just ordered a custom wheel set with the atlas rims last week. If you want I'll let you know how it goes when I get the bike built up.

|

2/14/2016 11:31 AM

Go to albe's BMX and they have (on their app at least) a easy spoke calculate just input you hub and rim and it gives you it!

|

2/14/2016 1:42 PM

Just bring the hub and rim to your local bike shop to have it built up.

They will be able to measure it up and figure out what size spokes to use.

If they can not do this, you need to find another shop!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/18/2016 3:45 PM

You can also call or if available live chat Albes, or call Empire with your hub and rim and they can tell you.

Don't just email them though, a lot of places can't won't figure it out for ya.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura