does anyone own these

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2015 6:42 AM

http://www.albes.com/fuse-combo-knee-shin-whip-pads.aspx

Thinking about getting new pads because gform is fucking horrible and constantly Slides and doesn't protect shit

But mainly need something that will fit under jeans and girls pants easily

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/1/2015 7:12 AM

I have Bicycle Union slim pads and they are decent. I don't know about those painted on pants though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/1/2015 1:19 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have Bicycle Union slim pads and they are decent. I don't know about those painted on pants though.

Hmm

Photo

what G form pads do when you get a shiner

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

5/1/2015 2:12 PM

Or stop worrying whats cool, wear them over the top and get some tld shin/knee combos.

|

5/1/2015 4:57 PM

i got the fuse whip shin ankle combo and they are great for protection and easily fit under my jeans

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

5/1/2015 7:03 PM

Am I reading this right? Under girls jeans. A tampon will fit just fine smh.

|

5/2/2015 1:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2015 1:05 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Hell yeah! My Bicycle Union pads are the shit! 2 years running, even though they smell like a dead dog in the sun.

As for the girl pants, you might have a hard time. Those are built for accentuating the natural curves of a woman.... which you lack, unfortunately. Pads are not part of a woman, except for one week per month. That's why they make pyjama pants. So, if you're into women's clothing and want to ride with pads, wear your pyjamas.

|

Check my bikecheck
Eat shit or die tryin', yo!

5/2/2015 2:57 AM

WaldoBMX wrote:

Hell yeah! My Bicycle Union pads are the shit! 2 years running, even though they smell like a dead dog in the sun.

As for the ...more

hahaha laughing laughing

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/2/2015 10:44 AM

Why use girls pants in the first place?

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

5/2/2015 9:01 PM

neophyte16 wrote:

Why use girls pants in the first place?

Strechy i can more around more and helps keep these Gturns to stay in place

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

5/4/2015 3:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

WaldoBMX wrote:

As for the ...more

Where's the like button? Lmao!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".