does this fit with a fly tierra 3

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2010 8:42 AM

does a 2.25 tire fit with a fly tierra 3?

|

i love fat chicks <3

6/24/2010 8:44 AM

it should. i have a 2.25 on my luna.
so it should fit

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

6/24/2010 8:45 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

it should. i have a 2.25 on my luna.
so it should fit

do you ride pegs?
if so do you have to tighten your shit to the max so it doesnt rub?

|

i love fat chicks <3

6/24/2010 8:46 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

it should. i have a 2.25 on my luna.
so it should fit

devyn wrote:

do you ride pegs?
if so do you have to tighten your shit to the max so it doesnt rub?

nah. i run pegless

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

6/24/2010 8:48 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

it should. i have a 2.25 on my luna.
so it should fit

devyn wrote:

do you ride pegs?
if so do you have to tighten your shit to the max so it doesnt rub?

alexnjbmx wrote:

nah. i run pegless

do u have enough clearence. like do you think id be good with pegs and not have to worry about my tire rubbing my frame every 2 minutes

|

i love fat chicks <3

6/24/2010 8:48 AM

devyn wrote:

do you ride pegs?
if so do you have to tighten your shit to the max so it doesnt rub?

alexnjbmx wrote:

nah. i run pegless

devyn wrote:

do u have enough clearence. like do you think id be good with pegs and not have to worry about my tire rubbing my frame every 2 minutes

i think you should be fine.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

6/24/2010 8:53 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

nah. i run pegless

devyn wrote:

do u have enough clearence. like do you think id be good with pegs and not have to worry about my tire rubbing my frame every 2 minutes

alexnjbmx wrote:

i think you should be fine.

yea i just took off my wheels and put my 2.25 front tire on my frame dropouts
i think ill have enough clearance to grind
thanks man!

|

i love fat chicks <3

6/24/2010 8:55 AM

devyn wrote:

do u have enough clearence. like do you think id be good with pegs and not have to worry about my tire rubbing my frame every 2 minutes

alexnjbmx wrote:

i think you should be fine.

devyn wrote:

yea i just took off my wheels and put my 2.25 front tire on my frame dropouts
i think ill have enough clearance to grind
thanks man!

no problem man

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10