dont buy black ops pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2012 3:26 PM

there heavy and they suck

|

4/29/2012 3:39 PM

alright, i trust you.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

4/29/2012 3:43 PM

Ok.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/29/2012 3:44 PM

theyre light and they blow.
muddafucka

|

4/29/2012 4:02 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

theyre light and they blow.
muddafucka

Bmxmasta246 gon fuck you up boi
dont talk shit about total

|

4/29/2012 4:03 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

theyre light and they blow.
muddafucka

swvabmxrider wrote:

Bmxmasta246 gon fuck you up boi
dont talk shit about total

thats not mickey mouse thats just TIT DIRT

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 4:06 PM

metalheadification wrote:

thats not mickey mouse thats just TIT DIRT

FUCK SALT

|

4/29/2012 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2012 4:07 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

theyre light and they blow.
muddafucka

swvabmxrider wrote:

Bmxmasta246 gon fuck you up boi
dont talk shit about total

metalheadification wrote:

thats not mickey mouse thats just TIT DIRT

hahha fuck whats that from
edit: nvmnvm i remember haha

|

4/29/2012 4:10 PM

swvabmxrider wrote:

Bmxmasta246 gon fuck you up boi
dont talk shit about total

metalheadification wrote:

thats not mickey mouse thats just TIT DIRT

swvabmxrider wrote:

FUCK SALT

hes a long legged pissed off puerto rican!

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 4:53 PM

da fuck

|

4/29/2012 4:58 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

da fuck

tourettes guy, look it up on youtube if you want

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:02 PM

i didnt say shit about bmxmasta i was talkin bout the pegs bmxmasta looks like a badass

|

4/29/2012 5:06 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i didnt say shit about bmxmasta i was talkin bout the pegs bmxmasta looks like a badass

BECAUSE HE IS
BONA FIDE OG

|

4/29/2012 5:09 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i didnt say shit about bmxmasta i was talkin bout the pegs bmxmasta looks like a badass

swvabmxrider wrote:

BECAUSE HE IS
BONA FIDE OG

yep

|

4/29/2012 5:10 PM

these fish sticks are hard as tits!

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

4/29/2012 5:18 PM

I wouldnt fuck her with YOUR DICK!

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:18 PM

theboss wrote:

these fish sticks are hard as tits!

That was a good shit!

|

4/29/2012 5:22 PM

if i get a shadow scream sprocket will i have to get a bigger driver

|

4/29/2012 5:25 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

if i get a shadow scream sprocket will i have to get a bigger driver

what tooth driver do you have and what tooth sprocket do you want?

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:26 PM

swvabmxrider wrote:

That was a good shit!

fuck you n every mall santa that looks like you!

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:29 PM

i have a 25t sprocket and the shadow scream is a 28t

|

4/29/2012 5:29 PM

O BOB SAGET

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

4/29/2012 5:33 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i have a 25t sprocket and the shadow scream is a 28t

well if the back is a 9t then it'll pedal a little harder but you'll have higher top speed, it'll be sweet. but get this in a 27 or 28t, it's a better sprocket, ive bent 2 shadow screams, plus it's cheaper

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:38 PM

metalheadification wrote:

well if the back is a 9t then it'll pedal a little harder but you'll have higher top speed, it'll be sweet. but get this in a 27 or 28t, it's a better sprocket, ive bent 2 shadow screams, plus it's cheaper

Looks solid!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/29/2012 5:41 PM

i got a stolen casino 2012 and they said it could not fit a midsad so i was wondering if it could fit a unseald american bb

|

4/29/2012 5:46 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i got a stolen casino 2012 and they said it could not fit a midsad so i was wondering if it could fit a unseald american bb

what you need to do, is pour a bunch of lucky charms into a bowl and take pictures of yourself in the shower & post here

|

4/29/2012 5:46 PM

Whats wrong with your stock sprocket?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/29/2012 5:47 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i got a stolen casino 2012 and they said it could not fit a midsad so i was wondering if it could fit a unseald american bb

alright first off you needa edjumacate yous self bout bikes. second yeah it will

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/29/2012 5:48 PM

its good i was just tinking

|

4/29/2012 5:50 PM

Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

i got a stolen casino 2012 and they said it could not fit a midsad so i was wondering if it could fit a unseald american bb

metalheadification wrote:

alright first off you needa edjumacate yous self bout bikes. second yeah it will

alright

|