dont paypal!!!! read!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2010 7:33 PM

hello everyone .im here to inform every one paypal sux!!
my dad is a lawyer.and he said they cant do shit to help you!!!!
theres is an fucking grantee you will not get your money back. or if you are the seller they can take there money back and fuck you over.
heres proof i pulled from another site

To those of you who are concerned about your negative paypal accounts; paypal is not a lending instutution, they do not grant loans, or extend real credit to anyone. They have a branded paypal credit card, but it is just that, a branded card, offered by a real bank, with the paypal logo on it.

Paypal is not a real creditor, they are not regulated nor are they FDIC insured. If your account goes negative (as they usually do when someone frauds you, or paypal freezes your account for no real reason), they cannot "report you to creditors". When your account does negative, they will kick and scream, call you, send you threatening letters, etc.. but they have not affect on your credit rating.

Go ahead and run your credit report, see if paypal shows up as a "creditor", they most certainly will not. They are not a bank nor a lender. They are not lending you money, or extending you any real FDIC insured credit line. Paypal is not audited by the government, as are your utility companies and cell phone providers, and other lenders. There is no way for any regulating body to determine why your paypal account is negative, and thus paypal cannot make reports to any credit bureau. They can send you to "collections", but this is not real collections, this is just another department from within paypal.

I sold a product on ebay 3 years ago and accepted paypal for payment. After the buyer got it, he filed a dispute and paypal made my account go negative $1500. They closed it out, but guess what? To this day, no mark on my credit record, no real collections agency coming after me. It's just intimidation, the only thing that they can do to get you to add funds to yourYou don't "owe" paypal anything, especially if you were frauded. They are a middleman, online transfer service, not a real financial institution or lender. It's not like defaulting on a loan, or not making your car payment. Those are LOANS from insured and regulated banks, they are allowed to report to credit agencies. Anything you do with paypal is unsecured, they have no collateral. They have your credit card and bank account information on file, but if they charge you without permission, you can notify your bank, and your bank will yank the funds back from paypal immediately. Don't give in to their scare tactics, if someone scamed you for goods or payment, and your account has gone negative, just move on. account. Sometimes it actually works.

|

5/1/2010 7:36 PM

sup troll?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/1/2010 7:37 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sup troll?

ur fucking dumb!!!

|

5/1/2010 7:38 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sup troll?

mr.clean wrote:

ur fucking dumb!!!

you mad

|

crystal meth

5/1/2010 7:40 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sup troll?

mr.clean wrote:

ur fucking dumb!!!

nigga you gonna cry?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/1/2010 7:44 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sup troll?

mr.clean wrote:

ur fucking dumb!!!

Harry95 wrote:

you mad

is you?

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/1/2010 7:51 PM

hmmm

ill take that into consi....

GTFO!1

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

5/1/2010 8:05 PM

Haha he posted in the Blacklist thread in the for sale section. I wonder if he is really just a scammer and wants people to send parts/cash...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/1/2010 9:18 PM

no source! BULL SHIT!

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying