Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2014 6:30 AM

When this Photo

Turns into
Photo

|

1/5/2014 6:31 AM

I built this as a bday gift for my gfs 10 year old. all it need is a new front wheel and its golden. He was never so excited

|

1/5/2014 6:49 AM

Awesome! Good to see youngsters stoked on bmx.

|

1/5/2014 6:54 AM

That's pretty noble of You man!.. I hooked up Mr. Zach P.D on here with a Fit Marv Frame & Profile GDH Ti Cranks for his New Build. It's a good feeling isn't it smile Especially when You see promise in a Younger Rider who really deserves the hook ups!

I wish I had a Younger Cousin or My Lady had a Little Brother! In My Family, My Mums side there are 2 Older Guys & actually it's one of their fault I took Riding so seriously! However, I did get pretty bored with MTB Riding & moved onto BMX! THERE IS However! 2 Younger Boys just been born into the Family from the Younger of My Older Cousins! But It will be over a Decade before We can get them on a Bike! & My Dad's Side are all bloody Girls!! angry HMMMPPPH!!!!!

Bet that got You in Your Ladies good books! wink grin

|

1/5/2014 6:57 AM

He's a good kid. If it wasn't for him I probably would have not got back on a bmx bike. He reignited the fun.

Although I'm not as good as I was its gaining mid and his confidence to progress every tine we ride. Weather on the street. Or the indoor skatepark which is conveniently less than a mile from our house!

|

1/5/2014 7:02 AM

Its a common interest. we both have. I'm a mid school guy. I got my old s&m. And now a Sunday wave. had to get with the times. Lol.

It feels good it reminds me of a young me and it keeps him out of trouble ! In the past 3 years he can pull apart and have back together his bike in less than 2 hours.

That's pretty impressive. Lol

|

1/5/2014 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 7:51 AM

i do the same thing! got my exes lil guy basically my guy since i raised him a 16" sunday lil primer and now my new lady ima build her son a bike!

|

brakeless maniac

1/5/2014 8:00 AM

The kid wants my Sunday. He just loves the color. I will probably give it to him eventually. But I gotta find the perfect next frame. I want chrome. Or something completely different. I'm slowly gathering diff parts for both of our bikes . Gotta change it up for the next summer. Lol

|

1/5/2014 8:09 AM

had him change is own chainwheel!Photo

|

brakeless maniac

1/5/2014 8:36 AM

That's awesome ItS good to see the little ones get their hands dirty. ! Its funny my boy won't clean his room but doesn't hesitant to take apart his bike!

|