double peg question

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2013 5:01 PM

hey guys i have a question, when you double peg something. is it suppose to be a hard landing? it always feel like my axle will snap even though i know it wont.

|

check out my bike check and channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYYlGifyUI

4/17/2013 5:05 PM

I'm going to assume you are either hopping too high, forcing your landing down, or just aren't used to grinding yet.
Maybe record a few clips of you doing then to analyze what you're doing.

|

4/17/2013 5:09 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I'm going to assume you are either hopping too high, forcing your landing down, or just aren't used to grinding yet.
Maybe record a few clips of you doing then to analyze what you're doing.

okay thank you

|

4/17/2013 5:13 PM

Double pegs are my worst grind, I slam them down too. But they're getting better with experience.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/17/2013 5:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Double pegs are my worst grind, I slam them down too. But they're getting better with experience.

yea, hey check out my youtube channel im going to put up how tos and bike checks and other stuff. just clink the link on the bottom of my post

|

4/17/2013 6:07 PM

They slam hard on ledges, and low rails, but handrails and shit feel smooth

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/17/2013 7:55 PM

I only double peg ledges if they are over bar hight otherwise I just double peg rails but I don't feel like I'm slamming. Only on lower ledges it kinda does.

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

4/17/2013 8:20 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

True, I kinda glide right on handrails haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/17/2013 8:59 PM

Double pegs are easy.
You just try not to hop as high & imagine gliding on the lege/rail or at least thats what I do.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/18/2013 9:27 AM

kevin burnett wrote:

Only if you slam them down.

You can learn to land softer and then you are quieter, and typically can slide farther. Slamming down will slow you down.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2013 9:33 AM

My doubles are awful on ledges. I just slam them around and I can only stay on for like a second. I'll just stick with smiths, and ice's and tooths, and stuff like that.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 1:15 PM

You just gotta keep on doing them till you get smooth enough.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"