dream bike thread!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2013 3:51 AM

post ur dream bike
Frame: premium gutter shark!!!
Fork: dk rt!!
Headset: kink ceramic!
Stem: fit high top
Bars: s an m elevenZ with holes drilled
Grips: cult dehart rasta
Seat: stolen plastic
Post: zip ties!
Chain: kmc ti\
Sprocket: profile 18t!
Cranks: khe hindenberg ti 160mm!!
BB: Kink Ceramic
Pedals: Premium Slim Pedals
Tyres: premium refuse resist!!
Rims: alienation deviant with holes drilled
Back Hub: Profile Elite 18t with ti axle an ceramic bearing
Front hub: infect extra lite wid cermic bearings
Spokes:tiatnium 18 in each wheel!
post ur dream bike

|

Photobucket

8/30/2013 4:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2013 4:27 AM

Frame: BSD Beverage Black 20.65
Fork: Odyssey R25 Black
Headset: Eclat Integrated
Stem: S&M Redneck XLT Black
Bars: S&M Slam Black
Grips: ODI Longnecks Black
Cranks: Odyssey Thunder bolts Black
BB: Odyssey BB
Pedals: Eclat Plaza PC Black
Seat: Animal Nigel sig
Post: Stolen thermalite (This came with my complete)
Sprocket: Tree OG 28t Silver
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird Black

Front wheel:
G-Sport Ribcage Black
BSD Street hub Black
Black spokes

Back wheel:
G-Sport Ribcage Black
Odyssey Antigram back hub Black
Black spokes

My bike is definitely a stealth machine.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/30/2013 4:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2013 4:28 AM

interesting gear ratio there.....

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/30/2013 4:52 AM

I know you're joking around but i'm bored so I'm going to make a serious reply.

Frame: Subrosa DTT, 21", Party Splatter
Fork: Odyssey F25, Black
Headset: Odyssey Integrated, Black
Stem: Odyssey Elementary, Black
Bars: Fit Benny, Chrome
Grips: Odyssey Dugan, Gum
Seat: Odyssey Dugan Tripod (Not out yet), Black or Tan if it comes out in Tan
Seatpost: Odyssey Tripod (Not out yet), Black or Polished if it comes in Polished with 4-5" Showing
Chain: Odyssey Keychain (Not out yet), Solid Link, Black
Sprocket: Tree Lite, 28t, Raw
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 175mm, LHD, Black
BB: Animal 22mm, Black
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix, Sealed, Aluminium, Polished
Tyres: Odyssey Path, 2.1F, 1.85R, Tanwall
Rims: G-Sport Birdcage, Black x2
Back Hub: Eclat Blind (Not out yet), Polished
Front Hub: Odyssey Anitgram Front (Not out yet), Polished
Spokes: DT Swiss, Straight Gauge in Rear, Double Butted in Front
Pegs: Animal Butcher, 4", Raw x4
Guards: Primo DSG, Eclat Blind Guard (Not out yet), Front Antigram Guard (Not out yet) x2
Brake Levers: Odyssey Monolever, Mid, Black x2
Brake Cables: Odyssey Linear SLS Slic, Black x2
Brake Calipers: Fly Manual, Black and Fly Front (Discontinued I think), Black
Brake Pads: Fly Zapatas, Clear

|

8/30/2013 5:55 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

interesting gear ratio there.....

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/30/2013 6:34 AM

Im with BMX_Forever, Super bored so i will be serial! I am starting to build this up in a matter of days! However.. I think i will probably get a few parts i know i am 100% certain of & then wait until Interbike is over to see what goodies have been shown & find out when some parts i really, really want will FINALLY be out!!!!!

Frame:
Autum Razzia 19.3" with Removable Mounts Dark Red

Front End:
Autum Zero 3/8ths Fork with Removable Mounts Glossy Black
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset Black
Flatware 28mm Front Load Stem Polished
St Martin AJ 8.75" Handle Bars ED Black

Grips & Bar Ends:
Sequence Stainless Grip Stops Pair Raw
Fit Benny L Flangeless Grips Black
Sequence Stainless Bar End Caps Pair Raw

Seating: (This all depends on who releases Tripod Seats @ Interbike!)
Odyssey Veteran Railed Seat Black/Black
Thomson Elite Railed 300mm Seat Post Black
Profile Slim Jim Seat Clamp Black

Drive Train:
Odyssey Hollow Pin Key Chain Black
Flatware Rhode Island 22t Socket Drive Sprocket Polished
Flatware Twombolt 160mm Socket Drive Crankset Black
Eclat CNC 22mm Spanish Bottom Bracket Kit Black
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals Pair Black

Front Wheel:
Odyssey Frequency G 1.85" K-Lyte Tyre Tan Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
Eclat Rim Strip Black/White
Eclat Polar Aero 36h Rim Black
Eclat Dynamic 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
D.T Swiss Competition Double Butted Spokes x 36 Black
D.T Swiss Pro Lock Nipples x 36 Black
Quest BMX MetaGuruStix 3/8ths Peg Pair Black

Rear Wheel:
Odyssey Frequency G 1.85" K-Lyte Tyre Tan Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
Eclat Rim Strip Black/White
Eclat Polar Aero 36h Rim Black
Eclat Blind 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub Polished (Set to MAX Slack)
D.T Swiss Competition Double Butted Spokes x 36 Black
D.T Swiss Pro Lock Nipples x 36 Black
Quest BMX MetaGuruStix 14mm Peg Pair Black

|

8/30/2013 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2013 6:40 AM

Also, Damn BMX_Forever that would be one SICK Set-Up & you really know what you're talking about when it comes to your Dream Set Up, not a single part i would change! Could quite happily ride that bike.

|

8/30/2013 7:27 AM

Well, mine would be this:

Frame: WTP Scorpio 21¨ 2013
Fork: Odyssey R25
Headset: Shadow Corvus
Stem: Cult Salvation
Bars: Fit Benny L
Grips: Fly Ruben
Seat: Kink sexton
Post: Federal Slammed
Chain: Odyssey Keychain
Sprocket: Cult Member v2 28t
Cranks: Primo hollowbites 170mm
BB: Shadow Corvus
Pedals: Fly Ruben
Tyres: Odyssey Chase Hawk P-Lyte 2.4
Rims: Odysey 7ka
Back Hub: BSD Backstreet hub
Front hub: BSD
Spokes: tiatnium ones

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

8/30/2013 7:45 AM

Topsey wrote:

Also, Damn BMX_Forever that would be one SICK Set-Up & you really know what you're talking about when it comes to your Dream Set Up, not a single part i would change! Could quite happily ride that bike.

Haha thanks, I have done a lot of research in to what I want.

|

8/30/2013 7:59 AM

T-Rider, Personally i would save a shit load of money on Ti Spokes, get D.T Swiss Spokes & upgrade the Hubs to Eclat Dynamics, Odyssey Antigrams or G-Sport Simians (The Rear one should be released after Interbike!) My 2 cents.

Also GREAT choice on the 2013 Scorpio Frame that thing is seriously nice!

|

8/30/2013 8:03 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Haha thanks, I have done a lot of research in to what I want.

Good to see more Riders actually researching parts for their Dream set up, because i am sure given time your bike will look something a long the lines of what you have posted. Its good to see people getting things for specifications & planned usage not just because they cost shit loads so must be the best right? or have come out in a super limited edition neon Aaron Ross colourway!

|

8/30/2013 8:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

Also, Damn BMX_Forever that would be one SICK Set-Up & you really know what you're talking about when it comes to your Dream Set Up, not a single part i would change! Could quite happily ride that bike.

BMX_Forever wrote:

Haha thanks, I have done a lot of research in to what I want.

Topsey wrote:

Good to see more Riders actually researching parts for their Dream set up, because i am sure given time your bike will look something a long the lines of what you have posted. Its good to see people getting things for specifications & planned usage not just because they cost shit loads so must be the best right? or have come out in a super limited edition neon Aaron Ross colourway!

Yeah I am working on it, well actually thinking about I haven't got a single one of those parts yet but I'm happy with my bike at the moment and most of it is pretty decent. And yeah I've looked in to lots of different parts and found what I believe will feel best and suit my riding best.

|

8/30/2013 8:52 AM

Basically what I have now. Might try to get all animal wheels with the updated hubs, and getting akimbos and ditching my Vinnie for a v3 soon too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2013 9:42 AM

NOICE Freddy

|

8/30/2013 10:05 AM

Topsey wrote:

NOICE Freddy

Yeah man, pretty stoked. I really like my rear wheel, but i'm already starting to not like the front. I think I exploded my bearing in my vandero yesterday and I wasn't even riding. I'm sure I can easily sell them.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2013 10:19 AM

jesus christ.

You're like the ULTIMATE park rat.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/30/2013 10:35 AM

Frame : Fit Wi-Fi Frame, Matte Black , 20.75

Forks : Odyssey R25 fork, Black

Bars : ANML Big 4 bars, Chrome

Cranks : Eclat Onyx, Black
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/30/2013 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2013 11:50 AM

Frame: BSD Raider 21
Fork: Sunday Morning 2.1
Bars: Animal Big Four
Stem: Fit High Top or Cult Salvation
Headset: Odyssey
BB: theyre all the same to me
Cranks: Thunderbolts
Sprocket: 25t Fit Key Guard
Pedals: pretty much any plastics
Tires: FAF Nightvision 2.25
Chain: Eclat Diesel
Post: BSD
Seat: Tree Ergo slim

Front Wheel:
-BSD Front Street
-2 BSD Guards
-18 DT Swiss spokes
-18 USA Ti spokes
-Inward laced
-GSPORT Taper Hex Nipples
-Flybikes Classic Front rim
-2x Tree Stunt Stump pegs

Rear Wheel:
-Eclat Blind
-S&M Cymbal
-Shadow HT DSG
-18 DT Swiss Spokes
-18 USA Ti spokes
-Flybikes Classic Rear rim
-2x Tree Stunt Stump pegs

Same color scheme as my current build

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/30/2013 12:28 PM

Topsey wrote:

T-Rider, Personally i would save a shit load of money on Ti Spokes, get D.T Swiss Spokes & upgrade the Hubs to Eclat Dynamics, Odyssey Antigrams or G-Sport Simians (The Rear one should be released after Interbike!) My 2 cents.

Also GREAT choice on the 2013 Scorpio Frame that thing is seriously nice!

Thanks, but its a dream bike, i know that i will never own a bike with that part list because it would be REALLY expensive xD.
O, and i chose the BSD because i have heard good thing, and i am not a heavy rider or anything.
Also i chose the scropio frame because it looks reeeally sweet, and i think that i am getting one soon to remplace my dented frame.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

8/30/2013 1:06 PM

T-rider wrote:

Thanks, but its a dream bike, i know that i will never own a bike with that part list because it would be REALLY expensive xD.
O, and i chose the BSD because i have heard good thing, and i am not a heavy rider or anything.
Also i chose the scropio frame because it looks reeeally sweet, and i think that i am getting one soon to remplace my dented frame.

You make a good point haha...

Get the Scorpio for sure!! The Geometry is great, it looks UH-MAY-ZING those hydroformed tubes are sexy as hell! The only thing that is a little different than most other Frames on the market now is it has a very low Stand Over Height, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, it just seems that the majority of other Companies are going completely the other way!

|

8/30/2013 1:42 PM

GT Cage Frame-Chrome
Shadow Captive Fork-Chrome
S&M Perfect 10's-Chrome
Cult DAK Grips- Tan
Eclat Tibia's-Chrome
Madera Mast 51mm-Nickel
Eclat Dual Headset-Polished
Colony BB-Gold
Odyssey JC/PC-Black
Sprocky Balboa 29t- Gold
KMC K710SL Nickel
Deco Fat - Tan
S&M Long Johnson - Polished
RIMS:
48h KHE Die Hure Cassette-Gold-10t
12 spokes Ti other 36 double butted stainless
G-Sport Ribcage-Chrome

Profile Mini 48H - Gold
18 spokes Ti
Double butted stainless on other 18.
Gsport Birdcage-Chrome

Odyssey Aitkens K-Lyte Tanwall (street Versions)

|

8/30/2013 5:22 PM

Topsey wrote:

T-Rider, Personally i would save a shit load of money on Ti Spokes, get D.T Swiss Spokes & upgrade the Hubs to Eclat Dynamics, Odyssey Antigrams or G-Sport Simians (The Rear one should be released after Interbike!) My 2 cents.

Also GREAT choice on the 2013 Scorpio Frame that thing is seriously nice!

T-rider wrote:

Thanks, but its a dream bike, i know that i will never own a bike with that part list because it would be REALLY expensive xD.
O, and i chose the BSD because i have heard good thing, and i am not a heavy rider or anything.
Also i chose the scropio frame because it looks reeeally sweet, and i think that i am getting one soon to remplace my dented frame.

Topsey wrote:

You make a good point haha...

Get the Scorpio for sure!! The Geometry is great, it looks UH-MAY-ZING those hydroformed tubes are sexy as hell! The only thing that is a little different than most other Frames on the market now is it has a very low Stand Over Height, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, it just seems that the majority of other Companies are going completely the other way!

I will use it for street, is that a nice geo? id like it to be responsive.
And what are the advantages of hydroformed tubes? I think that the premium aurora frame has hydroformed tubes too.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

8/30/2013 6:10 PM

BSD Wza 20.85
Fit Dugan bars
Shadow Creepers 026
Eclat Nathan oil slick of course
Bone Deth Porn Whelels (in 48h)
Eclat Tibias 170mm
Odyssey MDS 27t (gold)
Bone Deth Vibrator Leopard fat
Fly Ruben 2.1s (front and back)
Duo Pedals
Edwin grips

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/30/2013 11:32 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

GT Cage Frame-Chrome
Shadow Captive Fork-Chrome
S&M Perfect 10's-Chrome
Cult DAK Grips- Tan
Eclat Tibia's-Chrome
Madera Mast 51mm-Nickel
Eclat Dual Headset-Polished
Colony BB-Gold
Odyssey JC/PC-Black
Sprocky Balboa 29t- Gold
KMC K710SL Nickel
Deco Fat - Tan
S&M Long Johnson - Polished
RIMS:
48h KHE Die Hure Cassette-Gold-10t
12 spokes Ti other 36 double butted stainless
G-Sport Ribcage-Chrome

Profile Mini 48H - Gold
18 spokes Ti
Double butted stainless on other 18.
Gsport Birdcage-Chrome

Odyssey Aitkens K-Lyte Tanwall (street Versions)

You can't get 48H Birdcages.

|

8/31/2013 12:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 12:57 AM

Colony frame and forks
Division bars
Fit Lo Bolt Leather Brown
Everything else Eclat

All black with chrome bars, midnight blue frame and the brown leather seat.

|

8/31/2013 8:29 AM

brianoob wrote:

Colony frame and forks
Division bars
Fit Lo Bolt Leather Brown
Everything else Eclat

All black with chrome bars, midnight blue frame and the brown leather seat.

Damn Dude! Colony Miner Frame again? I want to see this built, get on it!! haha

|

8/31/2013 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 8:42 AM

T-rider wrote:

I will use it for street, is that a nice geo? id like it to be responsive.
And what are the advantages of hydroformed tubes? I think that the premium aurora frame has hydroformed tubes too.

It is pretty much designed for Street Buddy, It has a Steeper Head Tube Angle, Short Chain Stays, Higher Bottom Bracket & the lower Stand Over Height makes it easier to step over the Frame for Flatland inspired Street Tricks such as Whiplashes, It supposedly makes Tailwhips easier to catch too, like to get your feet over the Top Tube.

As for the Hydroformed Tubing, I really do like to think i know pretty much all there is to know about BMX. But i honestly don't know what benefits there are for it being used on a BMX Frame.. It is actually something i am looking in to right now..

|

8/31/2013 9:39 AM

Frame: fiend embryo or wtp patron
fork: fiend embryo
bars: 8.75 fiend teams
stem: fit benny L or merritt frontload or federal hate
grips: fit benny L
headset: fiend
front wheel: primo n4fl laced to sun big city
rear wheel: federal 9t LHD freecoaster laced to sun big city
tires: Premium CK 2.4 in the front, Shadow Strada in the back
pegs: 4 Stolen Silencers
Cranks: 165mm Primo powerbites (if they even make that size hah)
pedals: Cult plastics
sprocket: merritt mighty
chain: cult halflink
seat: fiend black cloud V2
post: fiend
hub guards: federal freecoaster guard and primo DSG
ALL BLACK OF COURSE CUZ U NO IM SWAGGIN LYK DAT

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

8/31/2013 3:31 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

GT Cage Frame-Chrome
Shadow Captive Fork-Chrome
S&M Perfect 10's-Chrome
Cult DAK Grips- Tan
Eclat Tibia's-Chrome
Madera Mast 51mm-Nickel
Eclat Dual Headset-Polished
Colony BB-Gold
Odyssey JC/PC-Black
Sprocky Balboa 29t- Gold
KMC K710SL Nickel
Deco Fat - Tan
S&M Long Johnson - Polished
RIMS:
48h KHE Die Hure Cassette-Gold-10t
12 spokes Ti other 36 double butted stainless
G-Sport Ribcage-Chrome

Profile Mini 48H - Gold
18 spokes Ti
Double butted stainless on other 18.
Gsport Birdcage-Chrome

Odyssey Aitkens K-Lyte Tanwall (street Versions)

BMX_Forever wrote:

You can't get 48H Birdcages.

That's why it's a dream
Duh. Lol

|