drifting your bike after rain

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2013 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2013 9:17 PM

Anyone else do this? Its raining all this week so anyone got tips? I wanna throw it into lines lol

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/20/2013 8:05 PM

Don't fall.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/20/2013 8:08 PM

Lit your tire a mm of the ground and whip it as hard as you can

|

5/20/2013 8:10 PM

hmm get a chase hawk, go fast, find slick surfaces, lean forward and kick that back end out haha. my bro has a chase hawk in the rear and a mike aitken dirt in the front, crazy ass tire combo and i love just pulling big ass tire slides and having it completely under control. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/20/2013 8:13 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

hmm get a chase hawk, go fast, find slick surfaces, lean forward and kick that back end out haha. my bro has a chase hawk in the rear and a mike aitken dirt in the front, crazy ass tire combo and i love just pulling big ass tire slides and having it completely under control. haha

I took my hawk off and replaced it with a animal tww for this because its alittle harded lol

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/20/2013 8:14 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

I took my hawk off and replaced it with a animal tww for this because its alittle harded lol

Harder rubber that is

|

Refs:

5/20/2013 8:17 PM

Wear shin guards, you gonna slip your pedals a lot when they are wet

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/20/2013 8:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

Harder rubber that is

i feel that. haha i just like that hawk only for sliding. i considered getting one for myself cuz it lasts okay and is real slick and fast but then i was like nahh i really dont wanna burn out when i use pedal pressure like i did with my last slick.. haha every time i rode when it was slippery out and tried to use any type of pedal pressure i straight up got like a full crank of burning out while turning around... haha terrifying and painful all at once cuz i beat my leg off my stem. lol i will stick to a kinda grippy rear. i love the tww btw, im getting one real soon, do they last like the glh? i rode the one guy's bike and they felt sooo good.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/20/2013 8:28 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

Harder rubber that is

MaximusBikes wrote:

i feel that. haha i just like that hawk only for sliding. i considered getting one for myself cuz it lasts okay and is real slick and fast but then i was like nahh i really dont wanna burn out when i use pedal pressure like i did with my last slick.. haha every time i rode when it was slippery out and tried to use any type of pedal pressure i straight up got like a full crank of burning out while turning around... haha terrifying and painful all at once cuz i beat my leg off my stem. lol i will stick to a kinda grippy rear. i love the tww btw, im getting one real soon, do they last like the glh? i rode the one guy's bike and they felt sooo good.

I have no clue haha it just been sitting in my room, the hawk grips good when it wet though

|

Refs:

5/20/2013 8:47 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

I have no clue haha it just been sitting in my room, the hawk grips good when it wet though

I dont think that tire was made to grip at all... haha it really feels like its made to slide and go real fast. and park in general

|

5/20/2013 9:16 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I dont think that tire was made to grip at all... haha it really feels like its made to slide and go real fast. and park in general

Nah its great, i run it front and back lol

|

Refs:

5/21/2013 5:35 AM

Huge misconception of the Hawks tires. They grip like a bitch.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/21/2013 6:21 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I've got a 2.1 ghl in the back, and i love it, had it since last summer, still a fair amount of tread on it, and it grips real nicee. I'm getting a 2.25 in the front soon aswell.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/21/2013 2:35 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Huge misconception of the Hawks tires. They grip like a bitch.

Maybe its because the pavement where i live, but they dont grip.. haha

|