Related:
Create New Tag
kevin burnett kevin burnett
5/20/2013 8:03 PM

Anyone else do this? Its raining all this week so anyone got tips? I wanna throw it into lines lol

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
5/20/2013 8:05 PM

Don't fall.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Brownboys Brownboys
5/20/2013 8:08 PM

Lit your tire a mm of the ground and whip it as hard as you can

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
5/20/2013 8:10 PM

hmm get a chase hawk, go fast, find slick surfaces, lean forward and kick that back end out haha. my bro has a chase hawk in the rear and a mike aitken dirt in the front, crazy ass tire combo and i love just pulling big ass tire slides and having it completely under control. haha

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/20/2013 8:13 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

hmm get a chase hawk, go ...more

I took my hawk off and replaced it with a animal tww for this because its alittle harded lol

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/20/2013 8:14 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

I took my hawk off and ...more

Harder rubber that is

Refs:

Purple bike Purple bike
5/20/2013 8:17 PM

Wear shin guards, you gonna slip your pedals a lot when they are wet

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/20/2013 8:19 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

Harder rubber that is

i feel that. haha i just like that hawk only for sliding. i considered getting one for myself cuz it lasts okay and is real slick and fast but then i was like nahh i really dont wanna burn out when i use pedal pressure like i did with my last slick.. haha every time i rode when it was slippery out and tried to use any type of pedal pressure i straight up got like a full crank of burning out while turning around... haha terrifying and painful all at once cuz i beat my leg off my stem. lol i will stick to a kinda grippy rear. i love the tww btw, im getting one real soon, do they last like the glh? i rode the one guy's bike and they felt sooo good.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/20/2013 8:28 PM
kevin burnett wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

Harder rubber that is

MaximusBikes wrote:

i feel that. haha i just ...more

I have no clue haha it just been sitting in my room, the hawk grips good when it wet though

Refs:

5/20/2013 8:47 PM
kevin burnett wrote:

I have no clue haha it ...more

I dont think that tire was made to grip at all... haha it really feels like its made to slide and go real fast. and park in general

5/20/2013 9:16 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

I dont think that tire was ...more

Nah its great, i run it front and back lol

Refs:

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
5/21/2013 5:35 AM

Huge misconception of the Hawks tires. They grip like a bitch.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

EddiMundo EddiMundo
5/21/2013 6:21 AM
MaximusBikes wrote:

i feel that. haha i just ...more

I've got a 2.1 ghl in the back, and i love it, had it since last summer, still a fair amount of tread on it, and it grips real nicee. I'm getting a 2.25 in the front soon aswell.

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/21/2013 2:35 PM
FreddyDapice wrote:

Huge misconception of the ...more

Maybe its because the pavement where i live, but they dont grip.. haha

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP