driver!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2008 7:37 PM

m new driver for my anerexia is coming in tommorow and idk how to put a driver on an axlee

|

10/14/2008 8:29 PM

theres a nut that is holding the driver into the hub all you have to do is take that nut off and pull the driver out of the hub it could feel like it doesn't want to come out but i asure you it will and then you just slide the new one back in and if the new one doesn't come with pawls then take the ones off your old driveer and put them on the new one and then tighten that nut back onto it but you dont have to kill just snug and your good to go

|

10/14/2008 8:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2008 8:36 PM

i dont see a nut my driver bearings blew and the driver fell off when i took out my axle to see whats wrong

|

10/14/2008 8:36 PM

look inside the hub and see if the teeth are torn our dented at all

|

10/14/2008 8:37 PM

mm they look good still like they dont look new bt yea whats that gotta do with it

|

10/14/2008 8:47 PM

sense you broke a bearing it could have made your driver run loose and lop sided and that can ruin your hub but it didnt so your good all you have to do is slid the new driver on the axle and line up the pawls so they slide into the teeth inside the hup and then get a nut that looks like this
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/rearaxle/pics/hub_nut2.jpg
it will have a little bit of extra metal by the threads of the nut and that allows the bearing to be tightened without crushing the bearing

|

10/16/2008 3:18 AM

LOL FIGURE IT OUT........ ELL OH ELL LOL LOL LOL LOLLYTY LOLL LOL LOL LOHL

|

its the hardest thing to do(make a bmx part that will never brake) but if you got warranty throw it kick it bend it brake it but dont customize it warranty is there for a reason so u can get free things if it brakes

10/16/2008 10:43 AM

there's not science involved in replacing a driver
maybe one of the simplest things to do on a bike
cone nut off
driver off
new driver on
cone nut on
and that's it

|