dumb question

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2013 3:38 PM

my frame has two dents in the chainstay and two flat dents (the other ones are kinda bad) and i dont know if i should start saving money and get a job. this part of my frame is stainless steel and it doesnt probably matter but its an eastern. oh yeah i ride pegs too. i dont ride that hard i hop down like 7 stairs at the most

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/15/2013 3:42 PM

Hi-tensile steel on 7 sets? Yeah i would start saving soon.
But no dents dont really matter unless they are like flatting the metal.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/15/2013 4:22 PM

yeah two of the dents are from messing up on feebles so the dents go less than halfway through the frame. then there is two flat spots near the bb shell. right now im planning to get a fit homan v3 when i need it but i know s & m frames dent and fit and them are similar companies because the owner is the same person (im pretty sure). like i said i run pegs so a frame with a reputation of denting is not a great frame for me. im going for strength im looking at bone deth too. or a skavenger. btw i ride street

|

5/15/2013 4:26 PM

I'm fucking tired of seeing frames denting. Companies need to start making frames that last again. I wish I could start a company hahaha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/15/2013 4:29 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm fucking tired of seeing frames denting. Companies need to start making frames that last again. I wish I could start a company hahaha.

mines a stock frame, but yeah i agree with you. my traildigger, almost everything has broke on it except the rims. shit doesnt snap it justs bends or something. also the dents in my chainstay made my frame bend up too lol. i would get a warranty but im done with riding eastern parts, unless they gave me a better frame with good geo

|

5/15/2013 5:14 PM

yeah man i've done less on my bike then 7 stairs and i cracked my TT around my HT almost all the way though, but yeah i would defintly get a higher end fram. if i was you get a Haro SD V2 or a Preimum Stray V3, if you like longer bikes, or if you like shorter bikes get any Sunday frame.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/15/2013 5:19 PM

It's a stock frame and really if parts lasted for ever company's wouldn't make any money.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/15/2013 5:27 PM

jj0996 wrote:

yeah man i've done less on my bike then 7 stairs and i cracked my TT around my HT almost all the way though, but yeah i would defintly get a higher end fram. if i was you get a Haro SD V2 or a Preimum Stray V3, if you like longer bikes, or if you like shorter bikes get any Sunday frame.

right now the colt 45 has everything i want

|

5/15/2013 5:29 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

right now the colt 45 has everything i want

ive heard pretty good reviews on them.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/15/2013 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2013 5:32 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ive heard pretty good reviews on them.

yeah sean burns is badass and his frame has to be solid and the colt 45 is the same strength just slightly different geo

|

5/15/2013 7:46 PM

I ride a fit frame from 2006. I don't think i'll ever brake it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/15/2013 7:47 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

It's a stock frame and really if parts lasted for ever company's wouldn't make any money.

Most accurate statement about selling (any) products.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/16/2013 5:16 PM

does anyone know about the fit wifi because i saw a kid i know skating and he said he would sell his wifi for 50. he said its mint and im sure its not a scam because he bought it off a kid thats a rich kid that sold it cheap. the only problem is if the back end is short as hell. plus does anyone know how well it holds up for street

|

5/16/2013 10:56 PM

Sorry, but your Frame isn't stainless steel.

|

5/17/2013 5:45 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I would buy your frame.

OP Yeah I would save up for a new one.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/17/2013 5:47 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

i litterally hit my sunday as hard as i could with a wrench on the downtube and it only made the tinnnniest little dent

|

5/17/2013 5:54 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i litterally hit my sunday as hard as i could with a wrench on the downtube and it only made the tinnnniest little dent

....why? that sounds really, really, REALLY retarded.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/17/2013 5:57 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

cuase my friend asked me why it was waved and i said it was dent resistent or something , and hes like no balls bet you wont hit it with a wrench

|

5/17/2013 6:27 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

cuase my friend asked me why it was waved and i said it was dent resistent or something , and hes like no balls bet you wont hit it with a wrench

I can imagine it right now. He said you wouldn't do it so you simply turned away, grabbed a wrench on the way to your bike, and smacked the living shit out of it while your friend looks at you with a "DA FUQ" expression.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/17/2013 6:29 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

I can imagine it right now. He said you wouldn't do it so you simply turned away, grabbed a wrench on the way to your bike, and smacked the living shit out of it while your friend looks at you with a "DA FUQ" expression.

exaclty . im not scared , i know my bike can handle it lol its hit ledges and rails plenty of times ,

|

5/17/2013 6:34 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

does anyone know about the fit wifi because i saw a kid i know skating and he said he would sell his wifi for 50. he said its mint and im sure its not a scam because he bought it off a kid thats a rich kid that sold it cheap. the only problem is if the back end is short as hell. plus does anyone know how well it holds up for street

the wifi is sweet. but the geo is reall techy...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/17/2013 10:29 AM

andyferly wrote:

I would buy your frame.

OP Yeah I would save up for a new one.

Haha, thanks man. I've actually been thinking about the frame I would make if I could for a few weeks now.

Damn, I need a life.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/17/2013 3:02 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

exaclty . im not scared , i know my bike can handle it lol its hit ledges and rails plenty of times ,

If I did that my downtube would be gone.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 8:47 PM

Stop landing double tire on 7 sets , that would help. If you land back tire first the impact should distribute evenly/better so it would last longer.

But yes, get a new frame or look around for a full chromo. complete frame. You'd save some money. I cracked my stainless steel CS too (both sides) and I was trying to snap them off on purpose by landing double tire off loading docks and huge gaps LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/17/2013 8:51 PM

yeah my fit is all dented from grinds

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/17/2013 11:19 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Stop landing double tire on 7 sets , that would help. If you land back tire first the impact should distribute evenly/better so it would last longer.

But yes, get a new frame or look around for a full chromo. complete frame. You'd save some money. I cracked my stainless steel CS too (both sides) and I was trying to snap them off on purpose by landing double tire off loading docks and huge gaps LOL

I agree with you on the first part, whenever I land both wheels at the same time on over stairsets etc it feels horrible.

But for gods sake, who is it that keeps telling kids that some Bikes are made of Stainless Steel?

Stainless Steel is much more expensive than Chromoly, so cheap Frames wouldn't use it.
Stainless Steel doesn't rust, so if your alleged Stainless Steel had any rust, it wouldn't be Stainless. To be honest I thought that was common knowledge.

|

5/18/2013 4:42 AM

sorry my frame is made out of high tensile steel, i got them mixed up. and i dont land both wheels at the same time, the dents were from learning and messing up feebles, i figured jumping off 6 or 7 stairs wouldnt help the dents and the chainstay being bent.

|