duo martinez grips

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2013 1:50 PM

just wondering what they are like if they last a long time, are they soft, do they stretch and are the flanges big

|

5/19/2013 1:54 PM

Medium ish for softness and they last fairly long but tbh they're great buy em and you'll love them

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/19/2013 1:55 PM

They're one of my favorite grips of all time. Really comfortable, never had a problem with that. Really soft, too. Medium thickness. And they lasted around 6-8 months for me, which is really good. Don't really pay attention to how much they stretch, but they're long enough. The deal breaker with them was how small and flimsy the flanges are. When I was brakeless, I loved this, way better than flangeless. But with brakes, I can't deal with it. Need big flanges. Also, they could be a bit thicker.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/19/2013 1:59 PM

cheers i will probably get them just i think they might be a bit short for my liking but i might but my bars down any way

|

5/19/2013 2:07 PM

Yeah my friend has them and says theyre great.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/19/2013 2:09 PM

I might give them a try, my Deharts are worn to shit, they have a damn hole in them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/19/2013 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2013 2:24 PM

andyferly wrote:

I might give them a try, my Deharts are worn to shit, they have a damn hole in them.

Same with my rubens lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/19/2013 4:34 PM

been riding these grips for a while now. soft, comfy, and durable. feel good even when im sweaty

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/19/2013 5:38 PM

danielmanghan96 wrote:

cheers i will probably get them just i think they might be a bit short for my liking but i might but my bars down any way

The flange isn't that big or thick (lol)
My lizard skin bubba Harris' are treating me nicely abd the flange is big and comfy

|

5/19/2013 5:54 PM

Different people wear grips differently. I blew through animals yet my dude has had them for 2 years

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK