dying white wall tires

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2011 8:45 PM

Has anyone ever done it or know of someone?
I herd the fafs weren't that good so I thought maybe dye some white walls teal?
Or make them a different color like purple or something :O haha

|

2/9/2011 8:48 PM

he wants to change the color of the wall from white to a differant color

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

2/9/2011 8:50 PM

do it! but i wouldnt run the animal tww in front, i ran it in the back and it was great, but certainly not a grippy fron ttire

|

2/9/2011 8:53 PM

collin86 wrote:

do it! but i wouldnt run the animal tww in front, i ran it in the back and it was great, but certainly not a grippy fron ttire

Isn't shawdow or someone coming out with a white wall tire?
If I do actually go for it I'll probably dye those ones haha but idk what color would look good :/

|

2/9/2011 8:55 PM

collin86 wrote:

krislofer wrote:

Isn't shawdow or someone coming out with a white wall tire?
If I do actually go for it I'll probably dye those ones haha but idk what color would look good :/

well youse be in luck cause shadow is coming out with tons of colors, so no need.

|

2/9/2011 8:56 PM

made by shawdow?
what color do you think would look good with everything black but yellow spokes?

|

2/9/2011 8:57 PM

collin86 wrote:

well youse be in luck cause shadow is coming out with tons of colors, so no need.

aw :/ I was kinda looking foward to doing it myself haha
but that's good too!

|

2/9/2011 9:43 PM

krislofer wrote:

made by shawdow?
what color do you think would look good with everything black but yellow spokes?

animal Tom White Walls

|