early morning rides

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2010 6:15 AM

Anyone else wake up super early in the morning when the suns just coming up and go out and ride around your town? i did it for the first time this morning since i hadnt slept at all last night, it was awesome, and my riding was alot better, i didnt bail once, and i basically rode to the point of me hurling up the coffee i bought at the gas station across the street from the parking lot i ride in, i'm definitely waking up early every morning from now on to do it. Oh and i guess it could depend on where you live, but where i live, around 530 to 700 the roads are completely empty.

|

8/1/2010 6:17 AM

ive done it a couple times. im not as good in the morning, but i have a better vibe when i ride early so it makes up for it.

|

team ballin!

8/1/2010 8:06 AM

riding early is fun, but late at night is even better
like 12 to 1 or 2 is fucking great

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/1/2010 8:07 AM

brentrides wrote:

riding early is fun, but late at night is even better
like 12 to 1 or 2 is fucking great

Night riding is where its at.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

8/1/2010 8:57 AM

riding in the morning feels great with 1 or 2 of ur good friends cause i live in the surburbs its all quiet so its chill and theres always a breeze or two that feels great

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

8/1/2010 11:21 AM

yeah dude, me and like 1 or 2 good friends do this alll the time, its soo chill. no cars at all, and its not supper hott. we call it sunrise sessions? haha

|

ride bmx, have fun.

8/2/2010 2:10 AM

yeh man i used to go to my local at like 7 in the morning to get a ride in before the heat and the lil scooter kids came

|