eastcoast-ish USA roadtrip

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2018 3:17 PM

so I'm leaving swampfest and about to wander the east coast. I met some folks at swampfest who told me to go through the Carolinas so I'ma do that. I'm also gonna hit a bunch of the good looking parks along the way near Atlanta. I'll be headed to the north east from there

I don't really know anyone so holler at me and let's go ride

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/19/2018 3:38 PM

I can only really speak for North Carolina (I live on the West Coast, but spend a lot of time there), but it's good. Dhers' indoor park can be fun. In that general area, Marsh Creek and Cary parks are good. If you can get in, Nyquist's Unit park in Greenville is incredible. The public park in Greenville, Jaycee, is also really good (and packed full of BMX history). There's a lot of great concrete on the Outer Banks. You'll have fun.

|

2/19/2018 4:03 PM

if you find yourself going through PA, shoot me a message on here. Reid Menzer skate park in York is where I frequently go and is a really great park, minus some dickheads sometimes anyway. Paines in Philly is good too

|

2/19/2018 4:29 PM

If you end up in NH you gotta ride rye airfield

|

2/20/2018 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 6:39 AM

I'm in NYC and would definitely like to meet up. Plenty of amazing spots here. Brooklyn banks is something that really needs to be experienced. I haven't been there in easily 15 years.

There are actually a lot of good parks, and street spots, but 4 blocks from my apt is a plaza that I really like.

Let me know!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/20/2018 7:32 AM

Go to Tampa and hit the Bro Bowl and the SPOT. Then ride some street. Great locals there to ride with.

|

2/20/2018 7:38 AM

Yo, i just got home from swampfest. Idk what you look like but maybe we already ran into eachother haha. If you make it up through richmond va hmu.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/20/2018 9:06 AM

Helijames wrote:

Go to Tampa and hit the Bro Bowl and the SPOT. Then ride some street. Great locals there to ride with.

Florida has a shit ton of parks, Jacksonville has Kona, I also second on Tampa, they have Bro Bowl, and Daytona has Stone edge (it's called Jericho or something like that now) There's a shit ton of spots in Tampa for street too. Carolinas are good too, I have friends I visit up there and it's trails heaven (Don't ride trails though, but I know good trails from bad trails), there's a good amount of parks as well. If you decide to kind of stray off east coast and go south, stay away from Mississippi, this place sucks ass.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

2/20/2018 6:14 PM

thx for the heads up, can anyone shoot me some contacts?
it looks like all the rders are from north Carolina and not south Carolina ...according to all the submissions on @spotstoshred
..hey blaaaahhhhhh, I spent most my time on the street course yelling at kids to move out the fucking way of the rear left quarterpipe

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/21/2018 12:41 AM

NC native here (temp living in Japan). There are a lot of spots in NC for every type of riding. Charlotte has great street if you're into that. There are bowls and skateparks on both East and West side of NC and all are good. The trail scene is my favorite but its digging season right now.

|

Smoke Drink Die

2/21/2018 4:18 AM

buttmeate wrote:

thx for the heads up, can anyone shoot me some contacts?
it looks like all the rders are from north Carolina and not south ...more

I rode the curved wall the most. I tried to hit the kicker to gap over the wall to flat, but i didn't have enough speed...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop