easter nitrous

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2009 4:45 PM

any one try it yet

|

tuck it up son!

11/13/2009 4:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:55 PM

its not called an eastern nitrous there is no eastern in front of nitrous jusy cause eastern made them. would u call salt we the people salt or fit s&m fit???? exactly

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 5:00 PM

i might, havent really heard anything bad about it

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

11/13/2009 5:01 PM

it dosent really matter, they both mean the same thing

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

11/13/2009 5:12 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

its not called an eastern nitrous there is no eastern in front of nitrous jusy cause eastern made them. would u call salt we the people salt or fit s&m fit???? exactly

your an idiot go to easterbikes.com look under the wheels its an eastern

|

tuck it up son!

11/13/2009 5:17 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

its not called an eastern nitrous there is no eastern in front of nitrous jusy cause eastern made them. would u call salt we the people salt or fit s&m fit???? exactly

fitrider5 wrote:

your an idiot go to easterbikes.com look under the wheels its an eastern

o my fucking god!!! i know but nitrous is a seperate brand!!! god!!

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 5:18 PM

as soon as i get the money, i'll be getting the back rim. i've heard good things about them. dont listen to people saying they suck, if they havent tried the product out themselves.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/13/2009 5:23 PM

and is he stupid? easterbikes? lol

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 5:52 PM

they still make it so its eastern

|

tuck it up son!

11/13/2009 5:54 PM

fitrider5 wrote:

they still make it so its eastern

ur so fucking stupid that u dont even get the simple little point i was trying to make gtfosmile

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 5:54 PM

and yea big deal maybe u have been on longer than me

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 6:00 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

and yea big deal maybe u have been on longer than me

i didnt even say that

|

tuck it up son!

11/13/2009 6:00 PM

And the Noob Invasion continues...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/13/2009 6:24 PM

if eastern made it NO bueno

|

11/13/2009 6:27 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

lol

|

tuck it up son!

11/13/2009 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:55 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

And another joins the bandwagon

and to the person who made this topic, nitrous is MADE by Eastern it is not the Eastern Nitrous Wheels, Frame, or anything else.

Do you call it Danscomp poverty?
S&M Fitbikeco?
and a lot more.
if you stop arguing your point that eastern does make nitrous ( a well known fact) and stop insisting that it is a Eastern Nitrous they wont give you as much heat.

|

11/13/2009 6:37 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

And another joins the bandwagon

and to the person who made this topic, nitrous is MADE by Eastern it is not the Eastern Nitrous Wheels, Frame, or anything else.

Do you call it Danscomp poverty?
S&M Fitbikeco?
and a lot more.
if you stop arguing your point that eastern does make nitrous ( a well known fact) and stop insisting that it is a Eastern Nitrous they wont give you as much heat.

many of my friends have had to spend a lot of money cuz of eastern shity qulity and i hope i none of the stuff thats happend to many of my friends does not happen to any of you guys

|

11/13/2009 6:43 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

EasternRider951 wrote:

And another joins the bandwagon

and to the person who made this topic, nitrous is MADE by Eastern it is not the Eastern Nitrous Wheels, Frame, or anything else.

Do you call it Danscomp poverty?
S&M Fitbikeco?
and a lot more.
if you stop arguing your point that eastern does make nitrous ( a well known fact) and stop insisting that it is a Eastern Nitrous they wont give you as much heat.

PANCHO16 wrote:

many of my friends have had to spend a lot of money cuz of eastern shity qulity and i hope i none of the stuff thats happend to many of my friends does not happen to any of you guys

they probably bought the low grade parts because they were on a budget, you get what you pay for and considering the price eastern is a good way to go.

if they always made bad parts no-one would want the Eastern Boss but people do

|

11/13/2009 6:48 PM

dude my friedn gave my homeboy luis one of the best ryder in my town the eastern sporket with the big cut outs u know the realy light oneNEW will he bunny hopped and it broke YA good quilty promise on the danscomp catlog BULLSHIT!

|

11/13/2009 6:52 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

dude my friedn gave my homeboy luis one of the best ryder in my town the eastern sporket with the big cut outs u know the realy light oneNEW will he bunny hopped and it broke YA good quilty promise on the danscomp catlog BULLSHIT!

the 20 dollar sprocket?

omg no wai it wasnt top quality?

|

11/13/2009 6:53 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

EasternRider951 wrote:

And another joins the bandwagon

and to the person who made this topic, nitrous is MADE by Eastern it is not the Eastern Nitrous Wheels, Frame, or anything else.

Do you call it Danscomp poverty?
S&M Fitbikeco?
and a lot more.
if you stop arguing your point that eastern does make nitrous ( a well known fact) and stop insisting that it is a Eastern Nitrous they wont give you as much heat.

this, and continuing on the list...

WeThePeople Eclat?
Odyssey G-Sport?
The Shadow Conspiracy Subrosa?
Volume Demolition?

people need to use some common sense when it comes to theses thing, and do a little research.

P.S. think and look over everything before you click submit (to thread maker)

|

11/13/2009 6:59 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

the 20 dollar sprocket?

omg no wai it wasnt top quality?

yes 20 doller one brand new black bunny hop borke lol

|

11/13/2009 7:05 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

dude my friedn gave my homeboy luis one of the best ryder in my town the eastern sporket with the big cut outs u know the realy light oneNEW will he bunny hopped and it broke YA good quilty promise on the danscomp catlog BULLSHIT!

EasternRider951 wrote:

the 20 dollar sprocket?

omg no wai it wasnt top quality?

PANCHO16 wrote:

yes 20 doller one brand new black bunny hop borke lol

haha you didnt get it. it was a joke
like
really the 20 dollar cheap sprocket wasnt super strong and high quality?

like i said you get what you pay for, and i highly doubt that actually happened unless he jumped into the grand canyon after the hop

or it was a messed up one, because there will be those occasionally

|

11/13/2009 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2009 1:40 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

its not called an eastern nitrous there is no eastern in front of nitrous jusy cause eastern made them. would u call salt we the people salt or fit s&m fit???? exactly

fitrider5 wrote:

your an idiot go to easterbikes.com look under the wheels its an eastern

Your an idiot......


It's the nitrous double shot wheel. Yes it's made by eastern but is a Branch company. Check your facts before you make an ass out of your self again.

|

11/13/2009 8:31 PM

we schould have an ass of the year award

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

11/13/2009 8:31 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

Because they make good aftermarket parts with lifetime warranties?

|

11/13/2009 8:33 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

Twisted654 wrote:

Because they make good aftermarket parts with lifetime warranties?

do they send warrenty cards with there stuff casue i have 720s and didnt get one

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

11/13/2009 8:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:56 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

if eastern made it NO bueno

EasternRider951 wrote:

And another joins the bandwagon

and to the person who made this topic, nitrous is MADE by Eastern it is not the Eastern Nitrous Wheels, Frame, or anything else.

Do you call it Danscomp poverty?
S&M Fitbikeco?
and a lot more.
if you stop arguing your point that eastern does make nitrous ( a well known fact) and stop insisting that it is a Eastern Nitrous they wont give you as much heat.

Kenealy wrote:

this, and continuing on the list...

WeThePeople Eclat?
Odyssey G-Sport?
The Shadow Conspiracy Subrosa?
Volume Demolition?

people need to use some common sense when it comes to theses thing, and do a little research.

P.S. think and look over everything before you click submit (to thread maker)

i think ive already said this

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/13/2009 8:47 PM

this guy that goes to my skatepark has a back purple one and he likes it.

|

i love fat chicks <3

11/13/2009 8:55 PM

will maybe eastern is finaly maeking good stuff idk the point is NEVER GET EASTERN COMPLETE BIKES lol

|